r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.6 Update

Guys filters are being worked on you do have the option to remove filters while there being updated. Just leave battleeye enabled and remove filters if you don't know how to update them your self's and need to play the new update. Better still just wait till all the filters have been updated :-)

Simple.

• Like 1

To whoever asked about Steam: Yes, all patches are sent to Steam's Content Distribution Network a day before releasing it so it can spread around the world. Which also means some last minute changes (e.g. 2 models were 1mm in the ground) will have to go into a hotfix or 1.7.6.1 or something like that.

And if you run a private server that changes everything anyways with your 800 vehicles and AKs in every loot pile, you can just remove the new drinks and foods from the loot table if you dont like them.

• Like 1

How the fuck are you going to make that comparison? So since one part of the game is not perfectly realistic its an excuse to add a bunch of crap.

You are getting worked up about a can of soda breaking the immersion.

It hurts my head just typing that.

• Like 4

How the fuck are you going to make that comparison? So since one part of the game is not perfectly realistic its an excuse to add a bunch of crap.

I don't know about you, but I like a bit of blood in my beans... its a great source of iron and copper.

• Like 1

So, #20 kick is gone. Just the #21 kick if someone eats of the new food still there Dwarden. Thanks for the #20 fix! =)

Time to try a Machete/Crossbow only life...

Good luck, I think you can only have 1 quiver in your inventory at the same time tho, so you can't have like 70 arrows with you. But you need room for other stuff anyways :D

I am not saying that you aren't having a problem but i am just stating that from my experience i am not having the issues described regarding drinking from cans.

Fair enough..I respect that answer alot more!

• Like 1

Great work - thanks for the update.

Looking forward to trying these new tasty beverages and macheting my first zed.

Edited by Bottlerocket
  • Like 1

WHen will be fixed ammobug?

It destroying all survival emotions in game.

You just disconnect and connect again with full ammo magazines.

I just enforce no Battle logging/Zed Loggin/Ammo Bug Logging. and if anyone is caught doing do i delete their character data from my server. i also have Notifications if any one says Relog (And variations of) in any of the Chat channels so i can see why they would be re logging.

Toilet papers next to to razors :lol: :beans:

Edited by Meik0

We need lots more info the server's we have access to all report tent saving now dupe issue ?

What info do you need? Tents are broken. If you put gear in a tent or leave it empty on the first server restart the tent is locked. Anything new you put in the tent will disappear and anything you take out will respawn on the next server restart. If you take everything out of the tent and pack it and move it the tent will respawn with the gear that was in it. So you cn store any new gear without putting up another tent and are duping everything you take out of a tent.

So basically you have servers flooded with gear that is being duped because the tents are broken.

What info do you need? Tents are broken. If you put gear in a tent or leave it empty on the first server restart the tent is locked. Anything new you put in the tent will disappear and anything you take out will respawn on the next server restart. If you take everything out of the tent and pack it and move it the tent will respawn with the gear that was in it. So you cn store any new gear without putting up another tent and are duping everything you take out of a tent.

So basically you have servers flooded with gear that is being duped because the tents are broken.

We need logs we need info about the server What files your using.

During tests we didn't have this issue at all tents do as they should.

Make them spawn on top of the actual flush :D

Back to topic.

Tried 3 different servers the 2 of them were crowded the last one was a test server with 8 slots. In all three servers my FPS was insane in comparison with the past patches. 30-40fps constantly in elektro/cherno. At the third server i spawned at Komarovo with 45-55 Fps. All the settings are enabled on high-v.high except Vsync(disabled), Post Process(Low because on high and above it adds SSAO) and ATOC Only Trees.

In previous patches with shadows disabled, no post process and no AA in Elektro/Cherno i had 15-20 fps and generaly on the coast tops 25fps.

That's good. That's really good.

AMD Phenom II x6 1075t, Asus GTX550ti, 8Gb DD3 1600Mhz Ram.

Edited by Meik0

Changing skins teleports people to the sea and either traps them or kills them. Now people complain that I cannot run a server correctly lol. Fantastic. This update is becoming a headache. Thank goodness Dwarden atleast fixed the stupid food/drink/crossbow kicks.

Changing skins teleports people to the sea and either traps them or kills them

Where looking into this so far no one is able to recreate this issue.

• Like 1

We have 1 player that can do it CONSTANTLY in my server... hit me up on skype @ kevinlebre if you want the IP.

Finally, thanks God...

No problem there bud!

Don't know why but, no problem :D

Edited by GOD™
  • Like 1

Guest Dwarden

now its #21 kick Dwarden

Saw that u updated the script.txt and tryed it.

hmm that's weird cause that line doesn't need change