lundell318 (DayZ)

A whole server got killed...

Earlier today around 6pm UTC +1 FR9 was hit by some massive bomb that took down all players online atm. I got no response in my other thread so I guess it was in the wrong section?

Well atleast I want my stuff back for that bugg or whatever that shit was.

You won't get your stuff back unfortunately, and you encountered a hacker

You won't get your stuff back unfortunately' date=' and you encountered a hacker

[/quote']

That just made this mod go from a 8/10 to a 5/10. Well done!

5/10 for a mod that's in alpha is very good

People are so quick to point fingers instead of remembering that they are playing this free. It may be the reason you bought arma but you didn't pay for DayZ, so quit the complaining.

People are so quick to point fingers instead of remembering that they are playing this free. It may be the reason you bought arma but you didn't pay for DayZ' date=' so quit the complaining.

[/quote']

:dodgy: We arent complaing about dayz, hackers is not a dayz specific issue. We are complaing about battleye, which isnt a mod, which isnt in alpha, and came with the game that we paid for.

No I am complaining since they don't do shit to fix the problems. I mean a whole server (about 40 ppls) was affected by this and no one will get their items back. Some have survived for a week.

And even if the mod is in alpha its still up to them to fix the problems hackers do. If it affects a whole server then maybe they really should consider it twice. I am not complaining about the mod itself, just the way they handle hackers and their members. When they decided to make the mod they also decided to use battleye so even if they don't want it, its partly their fault too.

And technically this isn't free since you HAVE to OWN ARMA 2 + OA to play it.

People are so quick to point fingers instead of remembering that they are playing this free. It may be the reason you bought arma but you didn't pay for DayZ' date=' so quit the complaining.

[/quote']

Except your "free mod" argument is only defensible if you assume that Rocket is paying for the development of this mod out of his pocket.

He isnt.

Rocket is being paid to develop the mod full time.