Sign in to follow this  
whatsmynameagain

car alarms

If you ever been in an firefight with several people, you know it gets pretty hectic. If a bullet hits a car, an alarm should go off. We are going for realism, right? It would atract zombies and it would keep going on until the car battery dies or until it is destroyed. This would affect how people approach open area encounters. You don't want to get swarmed by zeds while getting shot by a winchester

• Like 3

I liked the idea, up until how it stops. You should be able to turn the alarm off, and the alarm should auto-stop in about 10 seconds, along with also being destroyed.

Otherwise, great idea.

Because the gunshots aren't enough to attract all the zeds, nowadays...

But I s'pose it could be used to make zeds get off yer back.

Edited by Welch

Some models of cars shouldn't have alarms because they are old and cheap (Lada, GAZ, Ural, V3S, UAZ etc) but any newer models such as the SUV or red hatchback, etc, could have this feature. Would be cool and would add to the immersion as long as it doesn't go off every time something hits it.

• Like 3

Some models of cars shouldn't have alarms because they are old and cheap (Lada, GAZ, Ural, V3S, UAZ etc) but any newer models such as the SUV or red hatchback, etc, could have this feature. Would be cool and would add to the immersion as long as it doesn't go off every time something hits it.

I also support this.

It would have to be implemented in the somewhat intact cars only, yeah

This idea is pretty smart but I think it should go on for around 30 seconds. Different cars should have different alarms too.

Really like this idea. Attracting zombies to make the driver's life more difficult or simply using it as zombie bait is amazing and thematic.