Spirit Waffles

Looking for Private Hive to play on!

So I was hoping some of you fellows on the forums could maybe recommend a private hive server with some of the following preferences: 1) I dont like private hives that have vehicles everywhere, id like to think that finding a car would mean something and have value 2) Active admins and the server is populated obviously 3) On the Chernarus map but i am also open to other maps ... It would be really cool if someone could toss me and IP or name to a server that is sort of what i just listed. Thanks guys

Balota Buddies is about as active and clean as private hive communities get. Servers for Aus, UK, and US. Although if you're planning to play on the US server there are tons of helis on the map... If you can deal with that then it's actually a lot of fun, it makes running into other people much more likely.

Balota Buddies is about as active and clean as private hive communities get. Servers for Aus, UK, and US. Although if you're planning to play on the US server there are tons of helis on the map... If you can deal with that then it's actually a lot of fun, it makes running into other people much more likely.

Yep.

Also, OP, since you mentioned other maps, we also have a Taviana server as well.

Yep.

Also, OP, since you mentioned other maps, we also have a Taviana server as well.

And Namalsk!

• Like 1

Spirit Waffles - it looks like we are still waiting to grab your GUID so you can be added to the Whitelist. You will need to attempt to join (and then get kicked) so we can get it from the logs.

Check my Sig .... This is a Longterm Community Admin Doesnt play on Server