trunkz jr

Overpowered Weapons removed - Only 3 snipers - Custom Skins (you choose!) Check out this server!

ya I found one but the admin was nice enough to give me a MG36 in place of it, was nice of them, good to see its removed.

Lots of new stuff coming...added some skins...as trunkz updated above...

MV22 ospreys and black hawks are in the server now

AND...BIG NEWS!!!

Now u can scavenge and remove working parts from vehicles so if u find two half fixed vehicles...it might make ur day ;)

Server is good guys. Op weapons removed. Was talking to admin and they will add more vehicles, remove some more snipers. There is no nvg!

Night time is also fixed, full moon is on and it feels like day light. Off map destrucion vehicles script is also installed.

Defently worth a try (even for clans)!

Edited by metalica24

added debug monitor...

15y6exl.jpg

removed Zombies(alive/total) ...since its generally used to see if someone near cities or not

This server is great. Played for about an hour today. We need to get more people on here. I love how the op weapons are removed.

Can custom skins be requested through here? Or do I need to find an admin while playing?

For all we know it could be a group from this section jealous who knows.

Well we did that for the Makarov, it spawns with the SD ammo, same to players, quiet to zombies.

Edited by Trunkz Jr