trunkz jr

Overpowered Weapons removed - Only 3 snipers - Custom Skins (you choose!) Check out this server!

Going to add new parking lot thing that spawns parts somewhere on the West of the map since none there.

Edited by Trunkz Jr

Oh god i love the mk16 series i will definitely try this server out

Please make a Lingor and taviana map too

Edited by flygamer1

I didn't realize with the one gun on our server, the Mk16 ELGM RGO if you hit / on the numlock, it changes from a long range scope to the short range scope, pretty neat, would say this has to be one of the top Assault guns in the server.

nice to see 31 people on tonight, maybe you guys can fix tents so they save stuff better?

Ok so we replaced BarbedWire with the Machete so you'll actually have a better chance to get one now, and TankTrap with Sandbag since more ppl will make use of a Sandbag rather then a stupid TankTrap that ppl just place on the ground as soon as they get it...

Edited by Trunkz Jr

Snipers removed because we cant deal with them QQ < basically.

Snipers are OP...lets add grenade launchers coz theyre not...

Try hiding in a bush 500m with a Grenade launcher :P Guns don't spawn with HE's, and the M32 is so rare nobody has gotten it yet (thats because it replaced the sat.charge which is already very rare)

great time on the server, saw about 40 players on :) also saw some machetes in industrial areas?

There are plenty of servers catering to those who want to sit and 1 shot fresh spawns at cherno/elektro with an AS50.

Thankfully, there is a place where aiming actually matters and fighting consists of a lot of fun close/med. range engagements with assault rifles and fun engagements with sniper rifles.

Rare grenade launcher and ammo that will never be used at long range = not so rare AS50/M107 sniper galore

^ Nope

Edited by commie

Absoloute brilliant server.... Bringing the group i play with to this server for sure....

Good Job guys on creating a great server ..... Thumbs up!

Would any of you guys be willing to help out a new player? I'm considering buying Arma and the expansion and such in a few days time, have seen some vids on youtube but have 0 practical experience in game. I've done left 4 dead, dead island etc, and this seems like the perfect mix for me, and this server seems popular and fun.

Absoloute brilliant server.... Bringing the group i play with to this server for sure....

Good Job guys on creating a great server ..... Thumbs up!

Thanks, still have lots of work to do.

Would any of you guys be willing to help out a new player? I'm considering buying Arma and the expansion and such in a few days time, have seen some vids on youtube but have 0 practical experience in game. I've done left 4 dead, dead island etc, and this seems like the perfect mix for me, and this server seems popular and fun.

No prob, you can hang out with us or the USS guys or anyone on the server they'd be willing to help ya get started out and teach ya the ropes.

Would you mind popping over to the "Can I run this" thread in the new player section? I just posted there. and thanks for the offer :)

I've started playing this server on the reg, when ever I'm soloing (when buddies aren't online). I'll happily run you through the basics of scavenging, dealing with zombies and that sort of thing. Feel free to Skype me Skype= Jackturb0