drop him like a call from a lefthanded iPhone.

Hahahah.... for some reason this blasted me off my chair. But yeah, listen to this guy.

If you ask me (I suppose), it is what I wrote in first post:

1) If you choose to be a friendly player (like I do, that's my way of interpreting dayz), you take more risks as opposed to KOS. But as long as you are confident you can re-equip yourself quickly after respawning and you can smile about it, is not a big deal. If you cry over your lost M4A3 CCO, then clearly it is not funny

2) if you enjoy KOS (as opposed to just react and defend yourself because you are out of options) then you may have some personality issues, which a sandbox-concept game like dayz is bound to expose

Now you have an answer. You may agree or not, that's why it is a forum.

_Anubis_

Edited by _Anubis_

If you ask me (I suppose), it is what I wrote in first post:

1) If you choose to be a friendly player (like I do, that's my way of interpreting dayz), you take more risks as opposed to KOS. But as long as you are confident you can re-equip yourself quickly after respawning and you can smile about it, is not a big deal. If you cry over your lost M4A3 CCO, then clearly it is not funny

2) if you enjoy KOS (as opposed to just react and defend yourself because you are out of options) then you may have some personality issues, which a sandbox-concept game like dayz is bound to expose

Now you have an answer. You may agree or not, that's why it is a forum.

_Anubis_

Then why are you always making threads crying about it?

So those who play the game differently from you now has personality issues? This gets better and better.

Let me just set the record straight. You are a tool who has no idea what he is talking about.

This "sandbox" game allows people to play the game as they want to. Just because I play the game for the excitement from PvP and not shooting zombies in no way signifies that I have a personality issue. I find the quite the opposite to be true.

I understand that not everyone plays how I play. I can respect that. I don't enjoy just running around popping zombies and only fixing up cars just to go hide them in the woods. But I don't begrudge someone if that's the way they want to play.

What really gets me ticked and hateful of players like yourself is you can't accept the simple fact that people who shoot on sight play the game a different way. No way is wrong. What is wrong is that carebears such as yourself try to force your playstyle on players like myself. If you want to go shoot zombies great. If I want to go shoot players in this VIDEO GAME, great. That does not make me a psycho or someone who has "issues". You want the game to go a certain way, then go play something that is linear, and forces the player into a type of playstyle that you want, where your choices are limited. I much prefer sandbox games where my choices are exponential. I can hunt players, animals, build a car up, fix a chopper, or run wild and crazy through the streets of Cherno with nothing more than an axe. I wouldn't necessarily do the last, but I have the CHOICE if I want to. You want to limit choices that conflict with your idea of what the game should be.

Guess what. You're wrong. Do us a favor and go play hello kitty.

• Like 1

So you are now "ticked and hateful" about someone who, in your opinion, is only a fool and therefore whose opinion has obviously no value to you?

Maybe you should try Hello Kitty yourself, just to calm down... Have some beans, you need them.

_Anubis_