wako

Standalone houses

I know that rocket and his team have said that thay will make more (or all) houses so u can go in to them.

BUTT.

i think that it shal nott be that easy to get in to the houses.

becouse acualy there are not that realistic that none of the dors would be locked or barikaded.

i think (if possible) that u can then have use of the crowbar that right now u can only use like a weapon.

then u can use that crowbar to open dors and cardors.

then maybe u can find keys in some places to make the whole thing more exiting?

you know if you right click on the words with a red line under them you can get an auto correction right?

• Like 1

EDIT: having read through that, I have to ask: is English your first language?

Ovbiouzly engrish es nope hiz firsd lungquitch, wy askz biggotery kwestiones? You know there are other nationalities aside of UK? :) - there

OP - I believe the devs have thought of that and shotguns as well mentioned crowbars will no doubt be used to breach doors and stuff

Actually not that bad idea, but having 100 keys spread out in Cherno and you can only open 1 house with it, meh....

you know if you right click on the words with a red line under them you can get an auto correction right?

C-c-c-combo breaker!

Guess you guys didn't understand the possible joke that's part of the 'Butt' typo, very mature :P

Anyway, Rocket did say all houses would be accessible. The crowbar idea had been suggested numerous times and it's probably been brought up to their attention with how many times it was mentioned.