Gabrielkml

vehicle? Can't find any.

I been playing servers where they say have over 900+ vehicles but I can't seem to find any.

Any tips?

Where have you been looking?

I always head to Elektro to gear up. Cant find a car to drive to the airfield.

On my server with 300 vehicles I find them everywhere... no idea what your problem is.

Good point. I been playing DayZ for a very long time and I never found a car before in my entire dayz life.

Am I that unlucky?

Good point. I been playing DayZ for a very long time and I never found a car before in my entire dayz life.

Am I that unlucky?

You must just be joining the wrong servers... I play on a 300 vehicle server and I find at least 30 just from running around for an hour.

You must just be joining the wrong servers... I play on a 300 vehicle server and I find at least 30 just from running around for an hour.

May i have the server ip if you mind.

I generally find something in a hr or so,last resort check the lighthouses for push bikes :)

It's largely luck of the draw. I've only ever found badly-hidden vehicles, I've never actually found one in its 'natural' spawn point (unless they happen to spawn in the middle of woods!).

But then I've found four helicopters. Never been searching for them, just happened to stumble across 'em while looking for other stuff.

Am I that unlucky?

Trust me on my server you wont have a problem find vehicles. Low population and chances are you will be able to play without being shot in the head by a random sniper. Just went up - I have barely played on it and all the vehicles are there waiting to be found.

185.2.136.156:3272

I found a vehicle today, ran up to Gorka and right as I get there, I see a pickup coming along the road... as it passed in front of me I shot the driver out and drove it up into the Northern woods.

Probably the easiest way to find vehicles. :thumbsup:

Don't look for a car in the main cities.

It's pretty easy to find a car , go to Dayz DB and look for cars spawns.

Use common sense where is the best chances to find cars

Just look in less traveled areas. The only vehicle you may find in Cherno/Elektro is the bus. If you really want to mess with vehicles, go on Taviana.