mitor

A non-modified vanilla Dayz updated whitelisted European server?

What the title says. It seems I am the only one who likes the direction Dayz is heading...

Although I like playing in the public hive, I looking for a whitelisted private server but what I want is a normal Dayz server, a non modified server, as if I played in the public hive.

I am tired, all I can find is the typical 100+ vehicles servers with super loot and military spawns everywhere.

Basically, what I want:

-A server that uses Dayz vanilla version.

-Whitelisting needed, and all what is necessary to keep it cheater-free.

-With no madmins nor badmins

-No stupid clan which hoards all vehicles.

-European server, as I am Spanish.

-NO CUSTOM BUILDINGS, NO NEW LOOT SPAWNS.

-CHERNARUS IS... MY CHERNARUS.

-minimum: name tags off and bullet tracers off.

Is it posible to find this?

Edited by Mitor
  • Like 1

What the title says. It seems I am the only one who likes the direction Dayz is heading...

Although I like playing in the public hive, I looking for a whitelisted private server but what I want is a normal Dayz server, a non modified server, as if I played in the public hive.

I am tired, all I can find is the typical 100+ vehicles servers with super loot and military spawns everywhere.

Basically, what I want:

I agree with the idea of Mitor.

And please with realistic HUD.

minimum: name tags off and bullet tracers off.

• Like 1

Here you go:

http://mydayz.de/en/gameserver

I have been whitelisted, though I haven't played yet.

There is a bunch of servers to choose from, most of them vanilla. Looks good.

EDIT: Try #11, it has all the immersion breakers set to off.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 1

And please with realistic HUD.

minimum: name tags off and bullet tracers off.

My apologies. I forgot it.

For whitelisting you have to giveaway your mobile phone number.

Thats a no go, at least for me because i dont want to get SPAM from worldwide on my mobile phone days later.

They have tons of members and zero complaints about that.

I have never gotten spam on my phone by the way. From anywhere.

Max Plank:

Do they have any server that verifies what I ask for?

Max Plank:

Do they have any server that verifies what I ask for?

Yep.

I don't know about the vehicle hoarding though, it hasn't bothered me after it was made impossible to hide stuff outside the map.

If people hoard vehicles, you can find them.

Edited by Max Planck

I am already whitelisting myself.

About the vehicle hoarding, well it is not really that important.

I have to say the MYDAYZ servers are great. Updated vanilla European servers, cheater free and full of people to play with. What I needed.

P.S: No problems to have given my phone number so far.

Edited by Mitor

I have to say the community is great. Updated vanilla European servers, cheater free and full of people to play with. What I needed.

P.S: No problems to have given my phone number so far.

I like it too, have been playing on #11 for a few days. According to some angry people on their forums it is all 'kill on sight', but so far I've only met two other players, both of whom were friendly.

Which server are you playing on?

Hello, in case you don't know, servers #1, #2 , #5 , #16 share the same database, which is one of the things that makes the community great.

That means I usually choose randomly one of these servers. I like them because you have four servers to choose from, you have the same PC, which is cool, is like playing on the public hive, but completely cheater-free.

So you play in the hardcore server, I also like it, :blush: although I am used to use third person, because of the public hive not having many options. I can also play there and meet up.

And yes, yesterday I met a friendly guy in Cherno, indeed he had the hero skin,(I also want to get one) he was shooting a bandit with a lee enfield and I scared him, I told him friendly and he lowered his weapon. It was cool, because we meet up together and gave him a bloodbag, as he was low blood. It was a cool adventure, we killed a bandit and a non-bandit bandit who attacked us.

Basically, what I want:

-minimum: name tags off and bullet tracers off.

You are looking exactly the same as we we're, and we found it. Look for MYDAYZ in a server browser :)

Btw, Im also spanish so is my group, would you like to join us? (send me a pm if so)

I agree with you, I think a lot of players would like a plain dayz. If you find one let us know! :thumbsup:

I seem to find quite afew vanilla servers in Australia, but you're spanish so goodluck with your search.

Edited by GOD™
  • Like 1

Do you guys (p4triot & Sula) not read the replies before you post? He's already found a server, played on it since February 19th and says it covered what he was in need of. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Yeah, in case some people haven't read the whole thread, I have just added the response in the first post.

http://mydayz.de/en/

Yep, this community has all that I asked for(listed bellow). Not only that, it has a shared database, (between four of the servers, which means you have servers to choose from.)

Thank you all.

Edited by Mitor

MyDayz is closed now, so I need again a community to play on.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I agree with you, I think a lot of players would like a plain dayz. If you find one let us know! :thumbsup:

Check out our UK#2 server, it is exactly that - we have over 380 whitelisted players, however it has been quiet in recent days due to the patchs. We have slightly edited loot spawns today accomodate that, also players spawn with 1x Antibiotics, everything else is vanilla, no map edits, no custom loadouts, pure and simple how dean designed it, but with secure custom anti hacks, privately whitelisted, with active clans.

Just saw your post, about Mydayz, i'd say over 80% of our playerbase is from there on UK#2 - Juggernaut and Rorxy, from LzDz and Buddy clans are found on the server, and on teamspeak.

edit2 more info: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/136674-uk2-vanilla-dayz-1771-whitelist-applications-open-how-dean-designed-it-brainsofbritaincouk/

Edited by UK#1 Bud