grimnexus

Blood Red Gaming *New Server*

Hey there, fellow survivors, a few friends and I have recently rented our own server. Right now there's about a handful of us who play on this server a regular basis, with a few stragglers here and there, but we are looking to increase the population right away!

REASONS TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY:

-While there's only a handful of us right now, we're active. You can almost always find at least one or two of us on throughout the day or night, depending on our schedules.

-We have a Radicall server available with plenty of room for players. Think we need another channel added? Let any of us know! We are also working on getting a Teamspeak server for those of you who love Teamspeak!

-We don't believe in abusing admin power. We're just regular players that were tired of the BS. We won't push you around with server powers, even if you try to kill us in game, we are fair and dont intend to kick anyone for no reason.

-Hackers unfortunately come and go on servers from time to time. They haven't been an issue for us yet, but you may rest easy knowing that if something happens, we may reroll the server to avoid you losing anything you've worked for.

-We also have plenty of vehicles, So don't worry about being able to find a car!

-We have 10+ Helicopter spawns throughout this map, so take to the skies, friends!

-We encourage friendly, helpful players, but we all know some just love pvp, and we have no problem with that, Let's have some fun PVP'ing!

-Your starting gear includes 2x Bandages, 1x Handgun w/ 1x Ammo Clip

-Server Resets are set for every 12 Hours

-24 hours a day sunlight

-You get to become apart of a community, not just a server

SERVER NAME

Blood Red Gaming-DayZChernarus-(1.7.5.1/101480)[VETERAN]Private-(Tons of Vehicles)(Custom Loadout)3Per:ON(Active Admins)(24-7 Daylight)

Map: Chernarus

Server IP: 206.190.132.4

Server Port: 3272

Hive: Private

Thank you, to anyone who helps us get started and populated! I'm looking forward to meeting some new people!

Greetings fellow survivor!

May I suggest changing the starting gear ? A player should start with an axe, not a handgun, it's pretty useless in the new patch, the hatchet is awesome for zombies.

Servers resets every 12 hours? Why not 6? Don't you think 12 is too much?

Thank you ill make those changes, 12 hours does seem a bit long now that you mention it, thanks for your feedback

*UPDATE* server restarts are now 6 Hours instead of 12 Hours, starting gear is now: 2x Bandages, Hatchet,Box of Matches,Flashlight.

• Like 1

*update* flashlight is not included in starting loadout since its 24 hours of daylight :)

*UPDATE* More then 70+ vehicles

than*

*Free grammar nazi bump*

Keep up the good work

Lol thanks, I try to add here and there, but not many have joined, kinda sad, I'm sure ill be a great admin.

*Update* im glad i have had some players join the server today, made some new friends, anyone is welcome to join anytime :) hope to see you soon

So I was playing your server.... found a car, drove around for a bit..... found a chopper with no fuel at all.... surely you could put a quarter of a tank in choppers.... because filling up a chopper from zero with jerry cans = balls!!

Admins abuse powers teleport around map to kill fresh spawns. Would suggest you steer clear of this server!

Necro-Thread - OP not been with us for 1.5 years.