Sign in to follow this  
svisketyggeren

what weapons does dayz2017 have?

Yeah, the CZ550 is in there, but no high-grade weapons like the M14. Expect to be killed by hatchets and Lee Enfields most of the time.

On the servers that's running vanilla 2017 you should not expect any CZ 550, might be that someone has from the old days but I think all weapons that aren't spawning are being banned if used. You can find ammo for it though.

*edit*

Are there any additional melee weapons added in?

None, but I think shinkicker is working on some.

Edited by Nionor

If you want to follow the 2017 and alot of other maps in development, go here and have a look :)

Its a great community with tons and tons of people modding DayZ, its really worth paying attention to.

Theres a whole section only for 2017 :)

Edited by Byrgesen

On the servers that's running vanilla 2017 you should not expect any CZ 550, might be that someone has from the old days but I think all weapons that aren't spawning are being banned if used. You can find ammo for it though.

*edit*

None, but I think shinkicker is working on some.

This may sound stupid but what is a ''Shinkicker''

This may sound stupid but what is a ''Shinkicker''

A person that kicks :

• Shin (singer) (蘇見信), a Taiwanese Mandopop rock singer and former lead singer of Shin (band)
  • Shin (band) (信樂團), a Taiwanese Mandopop rock band
  • Shin, the drummer of the German visual kei group Cinema Bizarre
  • Shin Hayata, the alter ego of the original Ultraman from the same film in 1966
  • Shin In-Seob Korean footballer, currently playing for Adelaide United
  • Shin, a name for the fictional character, the Supreme Kai, from the manga/anime Dragon Ball
  • Shin, one of the Nanto masters and main villains in the manga/anime Fist of the North Star (Hokuto no Ken)
  • The Shins, an American indie band

Edited by svisketyggeren
  • Like 1