Sign in to follow this  
namvet1974

2 week "veteran"

Within a small time scale I can get my essestials to survive...a few hours if I am lucky . normally after getting good gear I get shot in the back, spend half the time running round with a fuzzy flashing screen and low blood levels or getting double crossed.

Do I need to team up with someone to get further? Loss if blood is a major factor in this game and blood bags seem one of the most important items of kit.

Do I need a battle buddy?

It's not necessary, I play lone-wolf still all the time but there's definatly advantages to teaming up. If you want to carry on alone, spend some time hunting for meat and make sure you always have lots of cooked stuff at the ready as well as morphine. If you have those 2 thing you'll be able to recover from most situations.

• Like 2

It's not necessary, I play lone-wolf still all the time but there's definatly advantages to teaming up. If you want to carry on alone, spend some time hunting for meat and make sure you always have lots of cooked stuff at the ready as well as morphine. If you have those 2 thing you'll be able to recover from most situations.

You can't chain eat meat anymore though :c

You can't chain eat meat anymore though :c

That's a bloody good point :/

Well, with that in mind try not to get shot :thumbsup:

OP - your always welcome over at BaltoaBuddies, it's easy to find people to hook up with over there.

Edited by Fraggle

I think this depends on what version you're playing, what server, and what you choose to do when you've gather the basic supplies. If you hang on the coast then you probably want a couple guys running around with you. If you're north of the deathmatchers then you just need a hatchet, some bandages, a knife, and some matches.

I personally think teaming up is awesome if you have the right people. My buddies guard my back and provide some good laughs when we are playing the hiking sim.

Yeh, that's the tricky bit. Once you do though it'll really change the game for you.

We are looking for koreplayers on our white liwted server. We have several groups "factions" that team on the server. As well as some bandits. Hit me up via pm or join us on www.survivalunion.com

Next step is finding the right people...

^ This is so true. It took me a good two weeks of searching to just find a partner that I fit perfect with. Then, over the course of a month we formed an awesome group with a couple more duos. We actually just picked up a new guy a week ago that said he finally just quit DayZ for a while because of the lack of mature people who can have good teamwork while still having fun.

If your still looking for a good grouo to team up with check us out on our community page. Register on our website and grab our ts info. We play a lot of other games as well but we are running dayz often. A lot of us play after 6pm us central. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/121616-recruitment-for-razor-gaming-clan/page__gopid__1193043#entry1193043

We welcome all new members and have plenty of experienced players to give advice. Hope to see you on!