Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Satan

Awesome private hive, needs players

This server is an amazing server with amazing people. There are plenty of vehicles, but not too many to make it not very fun.

the IP is: 173.193.48.137:3221

The server could use some people!

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Dr. Satan

hey guys i joined this server its a really friendly one with a lot of good people in it needs more people in it! :)

If I do say so myself, I enjoy this server to the fullest. Plenty of good loot to make sure your not dying at your keyboard of boredom, but no too much so you feel liek your being handed things. I just wish more people would be on.

As I check your registration dates, I see that 2 accounts were made in a time span of 1 minute, and their first post was in this topic?

Seems funky man, smells fishy.

It's cool that you want to promote your server, but like this?

GL & HF, no hard feelings, <3

• Like 1

Good point, I'm not one to lie so here's the truth. I have been telling several of the players on my server to go post on the forums. I just noticed they posted this, Wheatley and Star just created the accounts. If you would like to meet these members hop on my teamspeak. Satan has been playing with us for awhile and I sent him a message after he posted on the forums looking for a group. If you need any further explanation I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

TS IP: becks-privateers.com:9995

PS: If you would have taken time to look at the player list on the server you would have seen wheatley and Star playing.

Edited by Beck
  • Like 1

If the players like it, then they can advertise the server so we can get more. ^_^

But i havn't seen anyone say they didn't want to advertise it, its great just needs more people, atm we have like 10 on usually

• Like 1

It's a really awesome server. Just needs a larger population to make the cities more dangerous...I mean exciting. xD

May I suggest that instead of telling us how awesome and amazing it is you give us some actual information about server settings such as CH, sidechat, etc.?