IcyZ

Playing with famous YouTubers!

Ok,so far in dayz i've played only with PsiSyndicate(3-4 times though,in 2 series and 2 live streams),i've died from Sacriel and his guys but i dont think i'm even in their series :P

Anyways,if you've played with any popular youtuber,radomly met him,killed him,or killed you,and you got it on YouTube post it here!

My latest session with PsiSyndicate from my point of view:

• Like 1

I was in a game with Jackfrags and Frankie on bf3 lol. Not related to DayZ but i thought i'd share that anyway :P

I was in a game with Jackfrags and Frankie on bf3 lol. Not related to DayZ but i thought i'd share that anyway :P

i've been hunting them in bf3 for a while now,i want their tags :P i've never manage to find them though :/ i've been in a game with sacriel though,he was in my squad :P

And if you look to your left you'll see a stalker in the works.

You're next, Sleepy.

I'd be honored to get killed by Sacriel.

Edited by Nuubio

Really? You'd be 'honored' to have your virtual character shot with virtual bullets by a virtual gun from a virtual character, and the person playing said virtual character just happens to be a DayZ commentator? I'd be honored to get a blow job from Megan Fox, you gotta set your goals high.

• Like 7

Really? You'd be 'honored' to have your virtual character shot with virtual bullets by a virtual gun from a virtual character, and the person playing said virtual character just happens to be a DayZ commentator? I'd be honored to get a blow job from Megan Fox, you gotta set your goals high.

Is this a virtual Megan Fox? and if so where can one download it.... Mmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1

Sacriel? Meh, never liked his content. Same shit different video.

I assume you're more of a Frankie watcher? Yeah, just go now.

But seriously I don't like Sacriel for a personal reason, but I did watch his content actively before the incident.

Edited by #Sleepy

Sacriel really is just a 'Meh' commentator, as is Psi - They both don't really ADD to the experience / joy from watching videos, and frankly don't add much to the community either. While I'm somewhat hesitant on watching Frankie (..He seems to find his fan base more of an addition to his channel. He doesn't strike me as a person that truly cares about who watches, rather just the number that do), I at least find his videos entertaining and thrilling. Story line is rather cringe-worthy, everything else is quite good.

A favourite of mine being SideStrafe. I've watched him before DayZ, and had the opportunity to play with him on various Games. He doesn't do the cinematic things, rather just the core Gameplay with commentary over the top; All I really want in a commentator.

• Like 1

I think it's good we have such variety from different people though regardless of their motivation for doing it. I don't think I have played DayZ with anyone famous. Myself its just nice to be able to blog the journey as its DayZ that got me into video editing as much as it would be nice to make a living off doing it which by the looks of things people must be but that's putting in the effort and damn yes video editing takes hours. As for honoured to be shot by one of them... I think if someone called me the B word it's an instant KOS and I would not be sorry about it.

That's just weird dude.

• Like 2

I personally love PSISyndicate out of the bunch of them, because I find the way he commentates to be hilarious.

• Like 3

Well Psi is the reason i'm uploading DayZ.i found out bout dayz cause i was in an ArmaII clan when it came out and i liked the mod,but Psi's videos motivated me to upload my experiences.About Sacriel and frankie,i like their dayz stuff,but i'll not watch the full clip,i get bored halfway in.but i really like JackFrag's stuff.And to the guy that said that he will be proud if he gets killed by sacriel,in bf3 he spawned on me and he revived me and later i revived him,it doesn't feel any different than reviving any other teammate :P.about virtual megan foxx though,send me a link if you find anything xD

and De4d,i fucking love your channel,im subbed XD

• Like 1

lol'ed hard :D

I assume you're more of a Frankie watcher? Yeah, just go now.

But seriously I don't like Sacriel for a personal reason, but I did watch his content actively before the incident.

I enjoy Frankies stuff yeah, nothing wrong with that. I'm more interested in the personal reason...

I enjoy Frankies stuff yeah, nothing wrong with that. I'm more interested in the personal reason...

Rawr we had a fallout, it's personal for a reason young padawan.

I used to watch all of sacriels videos. But now that he only live streams & usually releases highlights from that I don't really bother. Some of his older DayZ footage was class to watch. He & his mates are why I got in to this YouTube thing. I don't think i've encountered any of them in game. Jackfrags is probably my favorite at the moment though, really good variety of videos.

bf3, lvlcap, rivalxfactor, sentinel, a whole bunch of them for bf3.. nobody really yet on dayz except getting killed by rhinocrunch my first day playing. lol