Sign in to follow this  
stewby

server for the over 30`s

Hi all ,

2 months ago i saw a game called dayz ,thought it looked amazing so i built a pc and got the game ...The first few weeks a thought it was the best game i had ever played until i started to run into hackers script kiddes or what ever they are called (i dont care).i still continue to play dayz most days and its sooooooo annoying walking ,running, driving around a server for days on end collecting kit just to have it wiped out in a second because some little child decided to hack the server ....

So the question is ...is there anyone out there 30 years old and over who play dayz and would like to start a server together .Only the more mature people would be allowed in etc take some sorting but let me know and being 39 myself i really cant be botherd with hackers etc

Edited by stewby

Well, my in-game character is over 30, judging from his white beard.

• Like 1

40 + here ... I started video games on a black and white 19 inch tv with the console game pong... I play on a couple of private servers, one of them i am an admin on ... both have had attacks in the past, but being vigilant as we are we can revert server and keep most peeps from loosing that hard fought for gear. If your interested hit me up with a pm and I'll provide Server IP's.

mature =/= over 30 years of age

I've met many old asshats and as many young ladies and gentlemen.

Hi all ,

2 months ago i saw a game called dayz ,thought it looked amazing so i built a pc and got the game ...The first few weeks a thought it was the best game i had ever played until i started to run into hackers script kiddes or what ever they are called (i dont care).i still continue to play dayz most days and its sooooooo annoying walking ,running, driving around a server for days on end collecting kit just to have it wiped out in a second because some little child decided to hack the server ....

So the question is ...is there anyone out there 30 years old and over who play dayz and would like to start a server together .Only the more mature people would be allowed in etc take some sorting but let me know and being 39 myself i really cant be botherd with hackers etc

You are welcome to join mine, im always looking for regulars. I have a few old timers who play on my server, cuz its non PVP. We have voice coms (TeamSpeak). Check my banner below for the address

I just wanted to post this for mature PC gamers.

We have been trying for a while to get a mature gaming community up and running, we have a couple dedicated server box's and can pretty much run or have any game server we would like.

we use teamspeak 3 as our main communication and steam.

We are always looking for mature (non-asshat) type players , we prefer over 25 (just so we have things in common) but do have mature younger players who are the typical 20 going on 30..

most of us are U.S and Canadian based.

We play Dayz, Wasteland, L4d2, CSS, CS:GO, Killingfloor, TF2 and more. depending on who is online, and who has what game.

we are open to migrating with a existing community or clan and always looking for new players.

send me a P.M if your interested and we can go from there!

Cheers!

have a few regs that are over 30. also once we reach our target members for white list we will be switching the server to white list only... will reduce hacking to null. We also have a public teamspeak which seems to help everyone find a group rather quickly.

just thought i would let you know, that we cannot get your server up on dayzcommander.. no matter what we do

All our members are 25-40 all played together for the last 10 years over various games. Pm for an ip.

what we need to do is get all these memebrs together as one big group :P

Come and join my server, all admins are over 30, moust of our regulars are over 30, and we have a low tolerance when it comes to kiddi play, there mite be some player at lower age but they dont act like it.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/121338-exposedgaming-dayz-rmod-private-hive-uk-400-vehicles-cust-loot-cust-m-buildings-cust-m-basescamps-tsw-anti-hack/