archmelleck

ChernoChampionsHive - Public 24/7 Day (Heli-Lifting|Scrapping parts of vehicles|Auto-Refuel|Custom weapons/bases/debug) [1.7.6.1-VETERAN|CH=ON|NP=OFF]

11 members have voted

1. 1. Keep towing and heli lifting?

• Yes i like it that way
    • No make it more realistic in a way

ChernoChampions

We accept almost immediately

RULES TO APPLY

- Do not whine to admins for gear if you get killed

- NO voice on side chat

- All players/admins must have respect

- Vehicle hoarding at extreme amounts is not aloud

- M107 is BANNED do not pick it up

- Don't talk in all caps

Whitelisting application

You must give

GUID:

(You can get by going into a server typing in #beclient)

InGame name:

Why you want to join:

Some information about yourself

Have you ever used a hack:

Post all that information as a reply you know you have been accepted when " I give you my beans"

Edited by archmelleck
  • Like 1

Whitelisting here i will give you my beans if i accept you to the server whitelist

• Like 2

GUID: 8f9e1a8dbf4eef3b257491dbce817f30

InGame name: Chumbo

Why you want to join: I have had the pleasure of playing on this server for a few days before requiring Whitelisting and I really enjoy the entire experience. Also, I won't lie, I've put some work into a car and I'd really like to finish it as I'm getting closer to finishing the repairs :)

Some information about yourself: Currently, I'm a production artist for a small printing company. I'm looking to make the transition into video game design; I figured that since I love playing games, I've got some good ideas for a game or two of my own and I'd really like to share it with the gaming community. I'm working on a game now but it's a slow process as I'm learning as I'm creating and so far even though it's been the most difficult experience, I really enjoy it so far. On top of just playing games, I really love being able to pay attention to what I think could improve and maybe integrate that into my future (hopefully) game.

I've been blessed to have a lovely wife who also loves to play games and we have the best fun when we find a game that we both enjoy that we can play together. I'm hoping that she'll like the standalone version of Day Z...right now I'm already throwing my money at the screen whenever I visit their website!

Have you ever used a hack? Not in this game, no. I'm ashamed to admit that I have used a hack in another game and I'm not proud of it but I want to be truthful. That was about 6-7 years ago and I don't remember the game. I've been hack free since :)

• Like 1

GUID: 8f9e1a8dbf4eef3b257491dbce817f30

InGame name: Chumbo

Why you want to join: I have had the pleasure of playing on this server for a few days before requiring Whitelisting and I really enjoy the entire experience. Also, I won't lie, I've put some work into a car and I'd really like to finish it as I'm getting closer to finishing the repairs :)

Some information about yourself: Currently, I'm a production artist for a small printing company. I'm looking to make the transition into video game design; I figured that since I love playing games, I've got some good ideas for a game or two of my own and I'd really like to share it with the gaming community. I'm working on a game now but it's a slow process as I'm learning as I'm creating and so far even though it's been the most difficult experience, I really enjoy it so far. On top of just playing games, I really love being able to pay attention to what I think could improve and maybe integrate that into my future (hopefully) game.

I've been blessed to have a lovely wife who also loves to play games and we have the best fun when we find a game that we both enjoy that we can play together. I'm hoping that she'll like the standalone version of Day Z...right now I'm already throwing my money at the screen whenever I visit their website!

Have you ever used a hack? Not in this game, no. I'm ashamed to admit that I have used a hack in another game and I'm not proud of it but I want to be truthful. That was about 6-7 years ago and I don't remember the game. I've been hack free since :)

Thanks for the reply and you have been accepted!

GUID: 2e0db6f0466d9d3f0a024de05cddaafb

InGame name: Tom

Why you want to join: I have frequented this server for at least a few weeks now. Have enjoyed all experiences from the moment I first joined, and you snuck around and watched me spend about an hour and a half repairing a chopper, then come out and scare the sh*t out of me. Lol Can't wait for the Taviana server, and hoping to continue my DayZ on the Chernarus server as well!

Some information about yourself: average dude who enjoys gaming, father of 4, soon to be remarried. I work at GM making transmissions for 12 hours a night 5-6 nights a week. Guitarist in a metal band based in Detroit.

Have you ever used a hack: F*CK NO.

• Like 1

GUID: 2e0db6f0466d9d3f0a024de05cddaafb

InGame name: Tom

Why you want to join: I have frequented this server for at least a few weeks now. Have enjoyed all experiences from the moment I first joined, and you snuck around and watched me spend about an hour and a half repairing a chopper, then come out and scare the sh*t out of me. Lol Can't wait for the Taviana server, and hoping to continue my DayZ on the Chernarus server as well!

Some information about yourself: average dude who enjoys gaming, father of 4, soon to be remarried. I work at GM making transmissions for 12 hours a night 5-6 nights a week. Guitarist in a metal band based in Detroit.

Have you ever used a hack: F*CK NO.

Oops sorry forgot about you Tom ;) your in now
  • Like 1

hello.

i want to join becaus i playd on your server when i didnt need to be whitelisted and it was awesome.

i have never just a hack in my life. i am 17 years old and live in norway i like to play dayz.

sorry for bad english.

inGame name: Skogedal

hello.

i want to join becaus i playd on your server when i didnt need to be whitelisted and it was awesome.

i have never just a hack in my life. i am 17 years old and live in norway i like to play dayz.

sorry for bad english.

inGame name: Skogedal

I need your GUID

Hi Archy

Where can my friend Marc can apply to be whitelisted? He wasnt online yesterday during the whitelisting.

• Like 1

We need some more players we went from daily events with 35/50 players everyday to 5/50 players with events everyday come on people!

Hi Archy

Where can my friend Marc can apply to be whitelisted? He wasnt online yesterday during the whitelisting.

Theres a link up above but here it is again http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/124667-chernochampions-whitelisted-daily-events-active-admins-lag-free-always-day-needs-more-players/ just read that

Server has been whitelisted and we lost allot of players! join now daily events!

GUID:109774854

InGameName: Cam3lwolfman

Why you want to play: This was the first DayZ server i want on, and i got a good first impression. So i continued ll the last day before you whitelistedit. ANyways, this was a fun server and i was hoping to play some more!

Some info about yourself: I enjoy DayZ (though i suck) and i'm trying to try animation a bit, but dont really have the time due to homework.

Have you ever used hacks: No

Edited by cam3lwolfman
  • Like 1

in game name: Marc

Guid: a9beeb69c14ad03793a326e79c8d5888

reason to join: I'm new to this game and trying to learn the curve with my friend Oliver. We found your server after a couple of try and found it pretty fun with some friendly and helfull folk and not much bandit.. well at first. So we where having fun and evrything starting to enjoy the game mopre and more on a stable server, but then wierd stuff happened , heard about hackers, server restart and gear disapearing. Today coming back from work, im going to relax with my buddy Oli on your server, and he tell me the bad news... So now im just trying to get back on and continu where i left on your nice server.

about myself: as you may have notice i dont have a perfect english. this is because my main language is french.. im from Quebec Canada. I love all type of games.. aspecially shooters and survival game.. so this one got me hook up... I love playing with friend and chatting on vent while doing so. IM a friendly and helpfull player and enjoy others company in game.. IM not much of a pvper im more focus on team play. So i think thats it.. i dont have much to say about me if you want to know more lets play together in game..

about hacks: never used any... I hate all kinds of hacks in multiplayers games... I just cant understand why some people have fun ruining other peoples fun.

Well thank you for your time..

Marc

reason to join: I'm new to this game and trying to learn the curve with my friend Oliver. We found your server after a couple of try and found it pretty fun with some friendly and helfull folk and not much bandit.. well at first. So we where having fun and evrything starting to enjoy the game mopre and more on a stable server, but then wierd stuff happened , heard about hackers, server restart and gear disapearing. Today coming back from work, im going to relax with my buddy Oli on your server, and he tell me the bad news... So now im just trying to get back on and continu where i left on your nice server.

about myself: as you may have notice i dont have a perfect english. this is because my main language is french.. im from Quebec Canada. I love all type of games.. aspecially shooters and survival game.. so this one got me hook up... I love playing with friend and chatting on vent while doing so. IM a friendly and helpfull player and enjoy others company in game.. IM not much of a pvper im more focus on team play. So i think thats it.. i dont have much to say about me if you want to know more lets play together in game..

about hacks: never used any... I hate all kinds of hacks in multiplayers games... I just cant understand why some people have fun ruining other peoples fun.

Marc

• Like 2

GUID:109774854

InGameName: Cam3lwolfman

Why you want to play: This was the first DayZ server i want on, and i got a good first impression. So i continued ll the last day before you whitelistedit. ANyways, this was a fun server and i was hoping to play some more!

Some info about yourself: I enjoy DayZ (though i suck) and i'm trying to try animation a bit, but dont really have the time due to homework.

Have you ever used hacks: No

Added welcome back!

Marc

Accepted Welcome!