cazador

Twig snapping noise shouldn't be random!!

When i'm playing in the woods I always hear a twig snapping randomly every 5 - 30 seconds and it has become extremely annoying since now that I have noticed it I can't help but think about how annoying it is every time! (I don't accept the responsibility if this rubs off on you), instead the sound should be caused randomly when a player, zombie or animal is walking in the forest and should become even louder the harder your feet are hitting the ground!

• Like 8

Yes also there's a sound of a door banging in Urban areas when doors aren't free to move.

Would like to see moar stuff actually moving with the wind (doors, old newspaper pages etc)

• Like 2

You know, if you walk in a real thick forest(zombie apocalypse, not many people to walk in forests and snap twigs = thick forests, thick forests everywhere) in real life, you actually snap a twig with at least every other step you take. And you are lucky, because normally in Soviet Russia, the twig snaps you.

• Like 3

speed and proximity to bush, if runnig and bush sound made, i think, thats an easy way to do it, a more complex could be confusing

• Like 1

Yes also there's a sound of a door banging in Urban areas when doors aren't free to move.

Would like to see moar stuff actually moving with the wind (doors, old newspaper pages etc)

lol when you're kilometers away from the nearest town and you hear a fence rattle.

• Like 1

Yep hopefully rocket fixes this so I can stop freaking out! :P For me every little detail is important and this is a serious flaw to detecting other players. Also forgot about the fence rattle and the banging door just creeps me out when i'm in a building... This game is slowly making me into a nervous wreck ha ha! I'm so cautious its unreal, although the patience has helped me to survive for weeks, if this gets fixed my heart will be more at ease :)

in real life, you actually snap a twig with at least every other step you take. And you are lucky, because normally in Soviet Russia, the twig snaps you.

10/10

When the twig snaps, i always, without fail, every single time scan about to check for a player even though i know players don't make twig snapping noises.

i also noticed something in Nalalsk,

the first time i played in this map and heard randomly low voices saying help once every 2-5min i was scared and What the.. is appening here

now i play a lot in namalsk and its anoying a bit to ear that voice........ hope some fixes are on their way