Sign in to follow this  
roguetrooper

No sound

Since a few days I have no sound effects. I'm operating with the Six Updater, have patch 1.60, the latest beta patch and the latest Dayz patch (I hope so - trusting Six).

Single player mode works without any problems, in the menu there are clicking-effects and music. Only online in Dayz I have no sound effects (walking, shooting and all this) for a few days now...

I'm not sure how much help I can be since I refuse to use Six Updater and just do everything manually... It sounds to me like something in your patching is out of wack. When you start up A2:CO, what is the patch number at the bottom right?

I've also downloaded and installed the DayZ files manually. Still no sound and the character is not saved when I leave the game. I always restart at a certain point with certain equipment.

Don't know what to do... :(

I'm also getting this problem on some servers i try. Also there barely any loot around (at all) since i have put the new patch on

I've also downloaded and installed the DayZ files manually. Still no sound and the character is not saved when I leave the game. I always restart at a certain point with certain equipment.

Don't know what to do... :(

You can start by answering my question so I can try and assist you. When you load your game up, at the bottom right portion of the title screen, what version does it say you're running?

This happens when your running the most recent update on a server with the previous update.

There should be a faint text on your screen if this is happening from what I've heard..

I think he's having the same problem I have..when I join a 1.7.1.1 server, I log in with no sound. Also, my window that displays my name, zombie count ect is missing. It also does not scroll the info along the bottom right of my screen when I first log in. And to top it all off, for the first 20-30 seconds I cant bring my weapon to the ready...I used the torrent to download the 1.7.1.1 hotfix..any suggestions?

My friend is having this issue today. It seems he can only join servers he played yesterday. New servers only give him the symptoms of running the wrong version of the mod when he triple-checks the server version before-hand (1.7.1.1)

I'll just add my name to the list, as myself and another friend of mine are having the same problem. On the server we joined last night (identified as a 1.7.1.1 server, to match the versions we were running), at least two other people were having the same problem. Also, there is the incorrect version message on the screen, but it's almost faded out and it flickers just a little bit but it's almost illegible at the level of faded out it is at.

Sux, I love this game, and want to play, but haven't been able to play since the patches after 1.7.0. I used the Six Updater / Six launcher to do all the patching, and according to that, my game is all patched up and good to go.