Hi All,

Hero/Bandit

Fairly new to the game, I have been seeing a lot about hero's / bandits. and wondering a bit about them.

Basically to get to Hero I understand you have to forfill several criteria like, giving 50 transfusions. What I wanted to know is once you have Hero status do you have it forever? or just while you player is alive that one time?

So if you die, does this reset?

Also if I got hero Status, and then went on a killing spree, do you lose your hero status and perks or not?

White list

How do I get whitelisted? and do I need to do this for individual servers? or just the once?

Cheers all

Death doesn't reset your humanity.

If you get Hero Status and then drop below 5000 humanity by killing survivors, you lose your Hero skin [someone correct me on this if it's wrong].

You don't have to get whitelisted for every server, only a small amount of servers require you to be whitelisted. Each server/community has their own whitelisting system, which normally can be looked at via their website.

Cheers for this inception, how can I check my humanity.....do you know what you need to do to get hero status?

Also when being whitelisted they usually ask for a number do you know where I would find this or what it is for

Cheers for this inception, how can I check my humanity.....do you know what you need to do to get hero status?

Also when being whitelisted they usually ask for a number do you know where I would find this or what it is for

The public servers will not show you your humanity. However, some private hives and whitelisted server keeps the debug monitor one, which you can view your humanity.

to see your humanity score on public hive servers press "Scroll lock"

Cheers Lads,

and what about the whitelisting number that is being asked for?

thats your GUID just type the following into chat in game - #beclient GUID

if you want to get your humanity up, message me :)

I can confirm the losing the Hero skin when you go below 5000. I play on this private hive and I had just gotten a Hero skin. I had one patient whom I had to end up killing to get him to respawn, he was bugging out and non of the meds worked, so he was stuck on an island with a broken leg and no blood. After the 1 shot kill with an AK, I was down to 3700, and next time I logged in, no hero skin.

• Like 2

cheers for the advise lads, its very much appreciated. quite a hard game as a noob to start up on.

Pick up COD its easy, Halo easy DayZ things just arent obvious.

How do you know when it'll be daylight then lads?

bored of running round in the dark lol. at this time even -12hr servers are dark. usually use uk410 server (I think) and at 07:30 its dark.

is there any problem with giving people your GUID?

did u say; losing PERKS????????

I will steal your beanZ for that!

U cannot get perks until 50.000 humanity! ( :P )

if I join a different server do I lose all my character info?