lockie1976

DayZ Bug Tracker

in the last few days i have found myself in two diffrent locations with a major bug problem. I will be either laying down or crouched and screen gets massive lines through it. If I turn around and walk in opposite direction all is fine but soon as I turn around the world can't be seen cause of these lines. I find myself in Electra and have 6 or 7 zeds around me but all I see is a white screen. I have logged off and re-logged into a diffrent server but it still is buggy. Any suggestions besides throwing laptop off of balcony!?

in the last few days i have found myself in two diffrent locations with a major bug problem. I will be either laying down or crouched and screen gets massive lines through it. If I turn around and walk in opposite direction all is fine but soon as I turn around the world can't be seen cause of these lines. I find myself in Electra and have 6 or 7 zeds around me but all I see is a white screen. I have logged off and re-logged into a diffrent server but it still is buggy. Any suggestions besides throwing laptop off of balcony!?

So i legged it to Stary Sober from elektro then i looted it found some downed helis then whent in the woods and logged off.

Well when i came back on (diff server if it matters) i was not in the same location i was in i still have all my gear but it respawned me ON THE SHORE LINE!!!! Please get a admin to read this its pissing me off.....

Very good that you had morphine! :)

By the way - what is it "Ghillie suit"? Is it special camouflage suit?

a ghillie suit is:

jackal_ghillie_suit.jpg

anyway, back on topic. i obviously know that these bugs have been stated for aaages, but these are bugs i experience:

z's go through and hit through walls

once i was walking in the wilderness, i log out, and go back in, and now i am on the coast.

proning on catwalks can result in breaking or fracturing limbs, and at one stage i proned in a catwalk in a tovarna factory to see through a window and not be seen at the same time, and i ended up going THROUGH the wall and on to the roof outside of the window...

obviously when you put stuff in a backpack that is already full and it destroys it... this could easily be fixed by saying "there is not enough room in your backpack" and puts the object back where it came from/tried to move it from

dead players and zs sometimes have brief cameos of them standing up over their bodies, but only for the briefest of moments

once i swaped a makarov with lots of ammo for a 1911 pistol by pressing enter (when it says swap makarov for 1911) and i recieved the 1911 and it's clips but the makarov and ammo completely disappeared.

once i got teleported by hackers and fell from ages up into the water, and as soon as i hit the water i broke my legs, and as soon as i hit the water and broke my legs i exited it. a while later i logged back in, and i was in the place known as the debug wilderness. i lost all of my stuff. i log out and log in, and i spawn on the coast, but with absolutely nothing

and of course, even though this isn't a bug, the HAX. sadly, apparently 60% of the community use hacks, so security should also be a top priority. maybe a script detector? idk

i, and all of the community know that you are working hard on the bugs, and i know many of them are obvious ones that have been stated countless of times,but these are bugs i have experienced anyway.

and of course this is in alpha, so good luck on fixing the bugs :D

Edited by camycamera

This thread isn't for you to report bugs, that's why we have a bug report forum and a bugtracker.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

This thread isn't for you to report bugs, that's why we have a bug report forum and a bugtracker.

Edit: Quoting for emphasis.

Edited by JamesButlin

OMG I DIED, CAN U RESET MY CHARACTER????

About 500x.

Typical... you think fly-by kids could be bothered.... dayz drama queen.

Edited by i76

Hi im new to DayZ, I purchased Arma II Combined Operations and watched a video on YouTube of how to install the dayz mod ( Steam ), and i did everything correctly, but it lags very bad so does Arma itself. I really dont know how to fix it, my PC is 2GB made in 2009 Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. Please respond i really need help.

Found a Ghillie suit in Cherno, equip it and get kicked for script restriction #45.

WTF.

Yea, same thing happened to me and my friend, two times this week, first we played on chernarus, got the #45 error you got, he tried two times, then gave the ghillie to me, got the same error as well.

That's not the worst, little later we died and figured we might as well just try lingor island.Which we did, and also found a ghillie suit there, alltough now when he tried to equip it he got an error and got kicked, and when he logged back on the ghillie suit had turned into civilian clothing.

Yea, same thing happened to me and my friend, two times this week, first we played on chernarus, got the #45 error you got, he tried two times, then gave the ghillie to me, got the same error as well.

As at as I've read this is a server side issue with the scripts. Has happened on my server as well but not sure how exactly to access and fix the scripts.

I have just bought Arma 2 Combines Operations from Steam...

Im new to DayZ and I just recently downloaded it from 'Play WithSIX'...

Everytime I start up the game and click 'launch' via PlayWithSIX, it starts up then I join a server and as im on the 'please wait page' a message comes up saying something like 'Invalid CD Key'...

I have no idea what to do and i am DESPERATE to play DayZ...

PLEASE can someone explain to me what I have to do and how to fix the error? Thanks

KayeBeats

I alt f4 off a server because a hacker was killing everyone an the game was completely froze for me and my friend.. Now I can't spawn on any character without being passed out

Up to cherno and u will see some rocks, if u press "z" and walk u will stay invisible under rocks

Those zombies bugs a lot too... somebody need to fix that...

sooo, its a "bug" that eveytime i log on i have either blue shirt or black shirt, no problem, what really is annoying and potentially gamebreaking is that this afternoon i saw myself in blue shirt and my mate saw me in grey clothes, obviously it was a close call and almost had a friendly fire incident...i saw the devblog video and that part (clothing) seems sorted on the standalone, anychance of a quick fix in the meanwhile?

One bug is when I was in a barn there where lots of loot there like axes an other stuff and I could not pic it up just if I right clicked then it worked with take axe but not press G and pick it up. And later I was in a red house in Elektro i could not pic up stuff there either :(

Ps: sorry for my bad english

the z day is highlighted that not enough arma20OA.exe

Edit: sorry, wrong thread.

Edited by Amnis