lowkey

F*** The Builders Union/US 1994

So I have been playing on this server sense the last patch. I can't log onto server I used to play because of script #40. Spent all morning trying to get littlebird running because it spawned at NEA. Need one more scrap metal so forced to go to Berezino. On my way there, I come into a feild, and what is sitting there, but a huey. I check it out and it is fully repaired and has jerry cans in cargo. I figure why fix littlebird when someone left their huey in plain sight. I fly the coast line and buzz the cities, then start inland to see if I can find heli crashes. Message comes over about a server restart, so I land. The second huey touches ground I get banned. Horse shit! Pussy ass admin needs to hide his chopper better! Oh well, anyone who wants a heli, littlebird has jerry cans and should only need 1 more scrap metal. But be warned, admin might decide he wants it and ban you to get it.

That sucks. Admin like that (and the ones who can't decide on a map or mod and switch them out after you spent a week gearing up) are why I'm renting a server. I'd love for someone to find my heli. I even keep it parked where it's pretty visible.

If more people posted these things and named the server's they happen on, I believe it would occur a lot less. Who wants to play on a server like that? I think the script kiddies should!

How do you even know it was the heli that was the reason you were banned? Accsations can't be made lightly.

That's why I don't take one-sided stories like these seriously. He could've spawned that heli and got banned for it, who knows.

spawn the heli, why? as I said, I had spent the last couple hours getting parts to fix the littlebird that had spawned at nea. Would I have done that if I could spawn a heli? As to how I know it was over the heli... the server restart message said "server will restart in 5 minutes, make sure you are safe on the ground" He was mad I took his huey and wanted to make sure it was safe on the ground before kicking me. If I had spawned it, why wait for me to land it?

Edited by Amodo

spawn the heli, why? as I said, I had spent the last couple hours getting parts to fix the littlebird that had spawned at nea. Would I have done that if I could spawn a heli? As to how I know it was over the heli... the server restart message said "server will restart in 5 minutes, make sure you are safe on the ground" He was mad I took his huey and wanted to make sure it was safe on the ground before kicking me. If I had spawned it, why wait for me to land it?

Because as a server admin myself I know that is the standard message to warn people of a scheduled restart?

I am the server owner of US 1994. The admin who banned you says you teleported, and that is how you got the chopper. But I looked in the server logs today, to back around the time of your ban, and I cannot confirm the validity of his reason, therefore you are being unbanned. You don't have to play here if you don't want to. But next time, I suggest following our instructions on filing a ban appeal on the TBU forums (www.tbuservers.net/forum/) as suggested in all bans given on my server.

• Like 7

I am the server owner of US 1994. The admin who banned you says you teleported, and that is how you got the chopper. But I looked in the server logs today, to back around the time of your ban, and I cannot confirm the validity of his reason, therefore you are being unbanned. You don't have to play here if you don't want to. But next time, I suggest following our instructions on filing a ban appeal on the TBU forums (www.tbuservers.net/forum/) as suggested in all bans given on my server.

Now, this guy right here, he's a decent admin. Cheers.

• Like 1

well, thank you. I do like the server as as crosshairs and side are off. I must say, I have to say I am sorry I included all of you in my bash. I should not judge you all because of this one admin.