Sign in to follow this  
gamerman001

The Dayz store... ?

How about some more merchandise... Id like to have a cup or a pipe or rolling papers or a hat that says DayZ. Or maybe some plush zombies/ survivors. A blood pack energy drink or something like that. Idk..... Just some thoughts.

considering he also mentioned rolling papers, he probably meant a 'tabbaco' pipe, which i HIGHLY (pun not intended, stop laughing man the cops are behind you checking your stash!) doubt there would be any DayZ brand offical bong or hooka...if you live in Hawaii I know a company that does their own glass blowing (they do some AWESOME pieces theres this one where the bubbler is a octopus, and the tips of the tenticles are the vent holes, all submerged and it looks cool as hell, and thats coming from a non stoner). PM me and I'll give you his website.

EDIT also theres a shitton of zombie stuff already out there on sites like thinkgeek, just not DayZ brand stuff (there's a company that sells red and green energy drink in blood bags)

Edited by BigMike

Personally, I would totally buy from the store if it had hatchet guns, empty whiskey bottles, mini-ATVs that would flip over every 2 feet, glass car models, survivor figurines stuck inside a building.....ya know, things you would expect from a DayZ store.

Personally, I would totally buy from the store if it had hatchet guns, empty whiskey bottles, mini-ATVs that would flip over every 2 feet, glass car models, survivor figurines stuck inside a building.....ya know, things you would expect from a DayZ store.

You failed to see the irony of the word 'pipe' and the picture I posted.

Well Rocket and Bohemia had better wake up to the fact that when DayZ comes out, they are going to have an opportunity for selling stuff and making a profit.

A few t shirts is not enough.

And before you give me the theres more to life than money, yes you're right, but you're better off having it in your pocket than in someone elses. how many mountains would you have left to climb?