CS14

My 'Achievements' Over Past 2 Days

As the title states, this thread will be to show some of my achievements over the past few days that I am proud of. I've been playing this since late Monday (02/04/13) and have already started to learn a lot about DayZ and have started to notice that I am beginning to survive longer and longer while finding better and better gear. Another thing that I have noticed since I started playing DayZ is that I have gained a little bit more patience (sort of) than when I first started playing, taking the time to sneak around zombies more when I'm in the mood to play stealthy. Anyways, here are some screenshots:

Yesterday (Wednesday, 02/06/13)

Just some equipment that I obtained...

LK8mnbf.jpg

k8oXANy.jpg

5vi2ocg.jpg

KSxtQVr.jpg

JiUv4zL.jpg

MNzHdOj.jpg

idrwbVm.jpg

Today (Thursday, 02/07/13)

First tent:

303qfZK.jpg

Just some equipment that I had:

NFHOYsh.jpg

tCDdDwO.jpg

First vehicle:

EJhC5X0.jpg

Edited by CS14
  • Like 2

Thats pretty good loot man! Just make sure no one kills you before you hide it all ^_^

dont fall to much in love with that gear. it happend to me alot that i just died due to some bugs.

Sent from my mobile Device and now i have big ePeEn!

Thats pretty good loot man! Just make sure no one kills you before you hide it all ^_^

dont fall to much in love with that gear. it happend to me alot that i just died due to some bugs.

Sent from my mobile Device and now i have big ePeEn!

Unfortinutely I died like 10 minutes after taking the picture of the tractor when I crashed it into a tree and it exploded (engine and hull was orange/red) and after I got the M4 and stuff yesterday from dead bodies I got banned from the private hive I was playing at the time for apparently duplicating/spawning items or something along the lines of that :(

Edited by CS14

Why exactly?

To survive......

Anyway, nice!

lol didn't realize what you meant at first then saw the chat in one of the photos. Thanks

I am in the same place as you pal albeit you may be a few steps ahead of me in progress.

Each time I play i last longer, take my time a little more, be that touch more cautious too. My hunting grounds are still deep south and coast area until I get better gear that can take me to new areas.

Its learning curb every time you play but getting better each time.

For a new player... You are not doing too bad for yourself. I finally obtained my hero skin on a pvp clan server. :)

beans to you Buddy , keep the tractors atleast 200 meters away from your tents , I love that MK gonna see if we can get it on our server

i remember finding the Remington shotgun for the first time, sooooo excited!! :P, Zeds streaming into the hangars illuminated with only the flashlight screaming and grunting then us running off good fun =)

beans to you Buddy , keep the tractors atleast 200 meters away from your tents , I love that MK gonna see if we can get it on our server

Thanks, however I lost the tractor roughly 10-15 minutes after I got it when I crashed it into a tree (engine and hull already damaged prior). Will keep that in mind next time I set up a nice little camp and get a vehicle again.

Edited by CS14

Sweet loot! I love a good tractor.. My current achievement objective is getting a hero skin..

Got quite a few updates and major progress made. Plan to write a little story about it with pictures and what not, but to keep it short:

• Spawned not too far from a fishing boat just down the coast from Cherno.
  • Head to Cherno. alone and begin looting the buildings.
  • Run into friendly player and agree to team, speaking on TeamSpeak.
  • Loot the rest of Cherno together and manage to find Lee Enfields and pistols
  • I end up shooting a player that had an AKS with my Lee Enfield in the tower of the firestation.
  • Head up to the small airfield down the coast from Cherno. find nothing and head back.
  • Grab some medical supplies, food, and misc. gear bringing it to the boat which is now stockpiled by supplies and hidden.
  • Head back to the firestation only to find a DMR, MP5SD, M9 SD, and other small guns.
  • Bring some of the gear back to the boat and the server restarts at which point we both take a break.