bilbey

Tell me your best kill...

My best kill was in self defense tbh. I had just started and had made the long trek to Elektro. It was a busy server and there were bodies of new players scattered all over the place. I managed to find a shotgun with a few slugs. While exploring the fire station, about to head up the stairs, I was shot. I span round to see a bandit in the main room. Taking aim at his upper body he shot me again, this time in the legs, instantly breaking them. As my character was falling, I shot the bandit in the neck/head. This didn't just look awesome, It felt awesome. Bleeding heavily, with broken legs, I crawled and shuffled over the many dead players to the bandit and finished him off. Not having any morphine, I started crawling to the hospital. I didn't make it very far.

I'm not a bandit myself, i'm a hero. But I expect to hear the best stories from the killers!

• Like 8

My best self defense was on the Balota Airfield. As a new spawn only weapon Makarov with 1 Mag. Just had found it.

I was close to the Industrial spawn just underneath the rooftop of the camo Building. When an UAZ aproached with an Guy in a ghillie Suit fully geared.

He shot with his DMR and i dropped unconscious. While he was trying to loot me i was clse to get up again, he thought i died already and tryed further to loot me. When i woke up i could just headshot him while he was crounching in front of me.

Now i could bandage and loot him. Fully geared with all the stuff i need. Including Coyote Backpack, DMR, Nighvison, M9SD.

What i have learned from it , always make sure that a player is dead before trying to loot him.

Edited by Paddy0610
  • Like 5

I shot a Rabbit that was at full speed. Which is much harder than shooting a bambie whilst he's searching through gear, you namby-pamby Bandits!

• Like 19

Someone asked to meet me in side chat, i didnt have much gear at the time so i thought i'd just go for it. Needless to say, it was a trap and i got shot buy a guy with a AK near the hotel in Cherno. I told the guy in chat that i would get my revenge. I got lucky and spawned near Cherno and found a revolver in a building. I sneaked up to the hotel area where i saw the guy with the AK climbing a ladder. I shot him 3 times and he was ko'd on the floor. I walked over to him and said in side chat "Lights out mother f****r" and shot him in the head. I really enjoyed that kill ^^

• Like 10

My best kill was actually kind of verbal XD so I just died of suicide cause no fucking supplies anywhere when someone in side tells another guy to put his gun down and he sees him thru his dmr. I was a fresh spawn so i wanted to have some fun and i acted like i was the guy taunting him to kill me and calling him stuff XD. the best part is that the guy getting killed didnt give a shit XD. I declare myself god of dayz.

• Like 4

My best kill came on wasteland,

base had been totally overrun, me and 2 guys left we managed to rack up 15+ kills between us before the 2 of them being taken out... I had made my way out to the long grass surrounding the base, picked up another kill of a player that had made his way in... at this point im lying down reloading with my dmr when a guy with an m4 comes within 3ft of me sprating me in my back. Im still lying down my legs break I somehow spun round and unloaded about 6 dmr bullets in his chest... I died from another player, but I swear how he didnt kill me was a miracle. Guy started raging in side chat after me taunting him.

• Like 4

I too am a hero, and my best kill ever happened earlier today, because I was avenging my fallen friend.

I'll start this story by saying I was going to meet my friend in a Cherno apartment building. I was inside the base of the international hotel when I noticed a guy in a ghillie suit with an m4a1 CCO SD running through the street not even 25 meters in front of me. He didn't see me and he'd done nothing wrong so I left him alone.

I ran through the streets of Cherno towards the apartment building, heavy machine gun fire and sniper bullets flinging up concrete and dirt around me. I sprint into the apartment, and find my friend. As we're making our way out, M4A1 CCO SD fire erupts all around us. I'm hit twice, and my friend was hit once. We bandage, transfuse each other and take painkillers, when I see the ghillie guy run behind some cover from a window. He doesn't move from that spot, so we decide to go after him. I'm armed with a lee Enfield, my friend with a hatchet.

My friend approaches the ghillie guy's concrete wall of cover, pops around the wall and is shot and killed before he can swing. The ghillie guy quickly examines my friends gear, and starts to book it away from the murder scene. It's right then that I pop out of cover behind him, and shoot him once in the back of the leg; breaking his bone. He's forced to go prone as he tried to continue running. I'm fully standing in the open behind him now, instead of crouched and leaning behind a wall. He begins to turn around, and before he can even fire he's met with an additional Enfield bullet straight between the eyes.

Really should've shot him dead in front of the international hotel when I had my first chance. Now, this story may not be as epic as some stories that the veterans have to tell, but it's something. :P

• Like 6

Drove my car into a group of 4 people landing their helicopter. Insta-killed all of them and somehow emerged only bleeding and temporarily knocked out. Both vehicals were completely blown up yet I wasnt dead.

Finally came too and looted 2 of their bodies(other 2 couldnt find). Escaped. Probably the closest I have came to death in day z thus far.

Thanks for the mk 48 mod 0 <3

• Like 5

On a private server, I'd spawned just outside Elektro - heard a few guys trying to meet up inside to take on fresh spawns on side chat. The place was over run, and I heard gunshots in the distance - they'd holed up in the firestation, had a sniper at the top and had looters running round. Think there were about 4 organised. I wen't into a cafe style building (you know the ones with a bar) found myself face to face with a crossbow and around 3/4 bolts. I could have hightailed it out of there, or I could strategically plan my assault, as these guys had so much stuff. I used the binoculars I had (custom loadout etc) and saw the sniper looking in the opposite direction over the supermarket. He was bragging to his friends about the shots he was making, believing himself invincible. His friends were also bragging about the loot. It had to end.

I snuck up on the sniper, crossbow bolted him - sidechat went crazy. Turns out he had about 15 bullets left. It was enough. I waited up there. One of them came up. He died. The second one, being a bit more intelligent - dragged a massive horde of zombies (I am no good at sniping) so i couldn't hit him. He dragged them all to the fire station and logged out.

2 hours I waited there for them to disperse. Only to then get killed by the original sniper who must have either found another rifle, or gone to get another from his camp.

Anyway, the fact I crossbow bolted him in the head was enough for me.

• Like 9

Me and my squad were whiped by a team of bandits who were crusing the south, we managed to go to are base which was west of kemeka gear up we see them driving there ural and NATO it till it exploded killing all of them :D

A buddy and me were shot dead, nbd, but i spawned over in otmel and him in drakon. I found a player running along the train tracks and i said hello but the guy just ignored me. So i abandoned him and went into a house found an enfield and told my buddy to go towards me so we can set a trap on the non-talking ass.

So moments later they meet up, and im still running behind, so i ask my buddy to stall him. So he starts asking him bs questions like "soooo where ya headed?.....oh yeah? thats a good place...."

So crouch over to a bush and i take the shot. I hit him in the chest, but he luckily runs away towards the forest. so my buddy starts firing towards me pretending its a firefight and when we see him in the forest i shoot his leg out and he starts talking in direct chat saying "guys......guys....my legs broken....."

so we both laugh and shot him a couple more times.

THE END

sniper in elektro hills clears the city from everyone.i run with a hacthet screaming.he turns around,i hatchet his face,he dies.i got an as50 and a coyote backpack.i still love that guy :D

• Like 2

Had 8 AKM rounds left, saw a car well over 400 meters away driving down a road. Zeroed up, and dumped my mag in the direction of the car.

Killed the driver and wounded the passenger, the other guy was in some serious pain i could tell so i healed him with a g17 to the head

Only have killed 2 players so far since I recently started playing, but I'd have to say my best one is when I killed a guy with a Lee Enfield that had an AKS aimed at me in the tower of the fire station in Cherno.

A buddy and I were looting Cherno and I decided to split up and see if there was anything good at the fire station. As I enter the fire station I could have sworn that I heard slow foot steps (love playing with a surround sound headset, really helps) but didn't see anyone so I figured it may have been a zombie. As I start heading up the tower I turn to see an AKS pointed at my face and instinctively fire a few shots at him, 3 in fact (1 probably did the job but had to be sure), killing him.

Just recently got a DMR for the first time and a handful of other guns so I'm sure I'll have better kills soon B)

Edited by CS14

Wasn't actually a kill but anyway. I was at stary had just finished looting hadn't got anything special just a few more rounds for my m16. I was walking around the edge about to leave to go to NWAF when I spotted on sidechat someone offering a unarmed player in stary a ride. So I turned around went back in and heard the car honking it's horn. I ran around it with the cover of some buldings then poked my head out and shot the driver in the chest. He passed out and I stole the car and hid it in the woods. But the best bit of this was the driver getting really angry at the unarmed player saying he had shot him which started a huge arguement that lasted around 30 minutes.

• Like 2

My best kill was i remember this tent, top of Elektro sniper hill, i was sniping at the time and decided to check it out. I met someone looting it, and we both shot each other with automatics. I made it out alive with like 100 or something blood, and my friends were really far away so i had to find meat to eat in the forest

• Like 1

Well my best kill(s) was at the Cherno firestation.I had an ak-74 and i saw an guy looting the building, and i immediantly shot him.Then i heard footsteps from behind me and there was another guy,who managed to shoot me but i killed him too.Then someone else appeared from behind the building with an makarov,and we headshot each other at the same time,instanly dying.I think it was lag,cause my death took quite an lot of time to register.

• Like 1

I walked up to a group of 3 people and asked them if I could "axe them a question" after which I axed all of them several questions with a hatchet.

• Like 2

A buddy and me were shot dead, nbd, but i spawned over in otmel and him in drakon. I found a player running along the train tracks and i said hello but the guy just ignored me. So i abandoned him and went into a house found an enfield and told my buddy to go towards me so we can set a trap on the non-talking ass.

So moments later they meet up, and im still running behind, so i ask my buddy to stall him. So he starts asking him bs questions like "soooo where ya headed?.....oh yeah? thats a good place...."

So crouch over to a bush and i take the shot. I hit him in the chest, but he luckily runs away towards the forest. so my buddy starts firing towards me pretending its a firefight and when we see him in the forest i shoot his leg out and he starts talking in direct chat saying "guys......guys....my legs broken....."

THE END

so your best kill is struggling to take out an un-armed bambi ignoring you?....you sir...are shit
  • Like 9

THE END

You shot him in the chest? Then he ran off, rare considering at a reasonable distance and a shot to the chest the Enfield would knock another player out. My troll sense is tingling.

so your best kill is struggling to take out an un-armed bambi ignoring you?....you sir...are shit

To you, we didn't struggle to kill the bambi. I shot him once assuming that was all i needed to knock him out, and afterards me and my buddy just fired near one another so it would appear as if the bambi had stumbled upon a firefight. Then we shot him in the leg once he reached the woods. So to you my assuming bastard: you sir...are an ass

You shot him in the chest? Then he ran off, rare considering at a reasonable distance and a shot to the chest the Enfield would knock another player out. My troll sense is tingling.

it was in the chest, or at least somewhere near the chest, but either way he ran once i shot him.

Edited by Lynx54

To you, we didn't struggle to kill the bambi. I shot him once assuming that was all i needed.

always double-tap...once again...you sir ARE SHIT!

always double-tap...once again...you sir ARE SHIT!

Lol, well honestly i never thought of double-tapping. will do from now on

I was running from Balota to Cherno, had some other Bambi running near me... he had his hatchet out (Our server spawns with M9's but I guess he didnt have ammo)... anyways I didnt think anything of it. He wasnt trying to kill me but he was streaming music through direct chat.

Anyways we get into Cherno, and I go to loot a body and this mofo comes back with ammo and starts shooting at me....(I NEVER shoot first, strict pacifist).. so I wheel around at light speed and drop 3 M9 rounds into his dome piece. I've never looked back... straight bandit mode. B)

• Like 1