Sign in to follow this  
forsakenspirit

Time After Zombie Virus Started

So I have been wondering lately while playing Dayz that how many days, weeks, months or years has it been since the zombie outbreak happened? I see debris in the roads and rusted vehicles but are they rusted from fire or exposure to natural elements over time? Bottom line I just want to know how long the zombie virus has been about as we enter the game. :)

So I have been wondering lately while playing Dayz that how many days, weeks, months or years has it been since the zombie outbreak happened? I see debris in the roads and rusted vehicles but are they rusted from fire or exposure to natural elements over time? Bottom line I just want to know how long the zombie virus has been about as we enter the game. :)

Find a radio, then go to green mountain.

* There you will find voices, the origin of the zombies.

* Have fun

This is all Chernarus ofc.

Edited by Sobieski12

What the fuck was that thing at the end Jesus, it was one of those blood suckers wasn't it?

What the fuck was that thing at the end Jesus, it was one of those blood suckers wasn't it?

If Bloodsuckers sounded that ridiculous, I would lose all faith in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

It's actually the monster of Green Mountain from Chernarus Apocalypse, the mod that Rocket hugely enjoyed, and partly gave him the inspiration for DayZ.

Edit;

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

The thing about a zombie outbreak from a realistic standpoint is that the zombies would all be dead from the combined forces of exposure/malnutrition/rampant disease in at least under a month. Once human beings start acting like retarded zerg-rush lemmings they become subject to lowering themselves on the food chain below the animals that are better equipped to handle direct physical altercations.

At least that's how I see it. So I always figure the zombie outbreak has started a week ago at most.

If Bloodsuckers sounded that ridiculous, I would lose all faith in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

It's actually the monster of Green Mountain from Chernarus Apocalypse, the mod that Rocket hugely enjoyed, and partly gave him the inspiration for DayZ.

Edit;

I need to replay stalker on that mod you were suggesting, could you link it?

sometime between 2009 and 2015. Seeings as most canned food hasnt expired yet.