King Tubbs

ok I think i'm done with dayz (mod)

LOVE this game I really do but this last patch is just a mess

i cant play at all I have got on to 2 servers all day (out of about 20/30 attempts)

and when i have played the balance seems way out

zombies hit harder not a bad thing but i hit a zombie 4 times before it went down 1 zombie me armed with a crowbar i get the first hit in AND HIT EVERY SHOT and i lose a third of my health

the much faster login process seem slower not faster

the combat logging system help hackers grief

less food per animal and less health from each

the net result is they had totally unbalanced the game, the game needs to be harder that a fact but.... A rule of any zombie story, game, film or tv program is that 1 zombie vs and armed person is no real threat that is no longer the case in this mod

add that to the fact that the game is broken for so many people means this is probably the worst update i have ever came across in any game (if you know of 1 worse i don't envy you)

so I think im done with this

bring on the stand alone

there doing it right

zombie's that are more dangers because there will be more of then that attack in groups (because they don't zig zag), and run through building's

I give thanks to the mod community for trying to keep things rolling

but if this is the best you can do i sorry its not good enough, and I think the mod is going to die a rapid and horrible death when the stand alone comes out

Edited by King Tubbs

No one cares, just go.

well the modders may care if they start losing people left right and center

I want to see the mod continue as the best parts from this could be pulled over to the SA

there are some nice ideas coming out on this mod but the bad one have been REALLY bad

I an still going to be on these forums cos i love the game, just not what has happened to it today

this is the last thing i will say too you as you are blatantly trying to flamebate me

Not another one, bloody hell.

Hackers? Go join a whitelisted private hive.

Is it harder? GOOD.

You hit a zombie four times with a Crowbar and it finally went down? ...well, that's always been the case. I think you'll find Crowbars SUCK.

This is just another "blah blah it's going to die because I don't like it".

• Like 3

Perhaps you should, I don't know.... Shoot them in the head?! The SA will only be more difficult so get use to it now.

• Like 1