Sign in to follow this  
gamerman001

The Curse of The Dew!

Last night I joined a public server, In a matter of 10 minutes I came across a dead body, It had 3 cans of dew, a ghillie suit, Camo clothing, a silenced m9 and a few medical supplies. As soon as I found the dew in his inventory I knew I would have to bare the burden. So... I took the dew and decided to do as another player had done in another forum post. I took it to green mountain. I took them to the highest point of the tower and dropped the cans under the red hatch that you cant go up into.

Luckily I walked away with my life... 3 times the dew = 3 times the curse.

• Like 1

The Dew has always brought me good luck. Before my gaming rig died, I survived THREE hack attempts (including a thunderdome) and a sniper shot to the leg in Stary....all occuring while I had "The Dew" in my inventory. It's my good luck charm.

I have never heard of the Dew curse?! I had a Dew but I drank it.. Is the curse.. now.. in me? :o

• Like 2

I have never heard of the Dew curse?! I had a Dew but I drank it.. Is the curse.. now.. in me? :o

Oh my.... oh... oh no.

I dont know. I never heard of this shit either, but it sounds fun.

I know how to get rid of Dew curse. You have to tour the whole chernarus with bicycle, all naked, and prooving that you are not homo... I know mate its hard, but you have to do it... Just believe. The power is inside of you...!!

I know how to get rid of Dew curse. You have to tour the whole chernarus with bicycle, all naked, and prooving that you are not homo... I know mate its hard, but you have to do it... Just believe. The power is inside of you...!!

The hardest part being the seat of the bike.

I don't believe you are being entirely factual.. <_<

I was hiking in the woods once, found a small camp containing 4-5 dew cans. Took them all back to my camp and stored them to spit in the face of the curse. Next time I logged on, the dews were gone, but an m14 AIM and 3 DMR mags found their way into the tent.

The dew brings no curses, only luck. Silence all yee heretics.

Some say, if used correctly, it can grant the user... Eternal life.