Omaran

Can't get 1.7.5.1 working.........

I updated my server to 1.7.5.1 and just get 'requesting authentication' then it either hangs on a black screen or says 'something went wrong, disconnect and try again'

I've tried to join other servers but I get kicked for script restriction #44 (I changed the scripts.txt on mine).

I am not sure at the moment whether I have a problem with the server or my client, I have reinstalled both a couple of times now - anybody else having issues?

Working fine here, you can join my small private server to check your client if needed. What does your RPT say? Is there a HiveExt.log? Is this a private hive? We need more infos to help you...

I am having the same issue. I posted this in the other thread as well

"I am having the Same issue, When i coppied over the new @Hive files, I load into my server with just what i had on me, No Vehicles or tents posted to the SQL at all, not even the standard brand new Mission SQL chat.

However, when i copy and replace the old @hive .pbo file all of my stuff shows back up in the SQL chat. Even tho these are showing back up, i am not seeing any of the new vehicles and I cannot load into my server.

I am running US 4275. i Have tried manually upgrading from 1.7.4.4 to 1.7.5.1 and also using DayZ commander just to see if i did something wrong.

As of right now i was able to roll her back to 1.7.4.4 with no issue and all vehicles and tents are accounted for.

It seems to be a hive issue, or along thos lines. all that i know is that when i use the previous DayZ_Server.pbo file all my stuff is there but cannot connect. Using the new .pbo file. Nothing exists at all....

I can connect to all other servers public and private. \

-Yippi

Working fine here, you can join my small private server to check your client if needed. What does your RPT say? Is there a HiveExt.log? Is this a private hive? We need more infos to help you...

It's a public server, I can't see any obvious error in the RPT or HiveExt.log.............

Havent had any issues after updating our server yesterday (with the installation itself or connecting to the server). We're just missing our vehicles atm (again) and 1 or 2 of our members had the #44 error. Not sure how they fixed it, but I think they went on a different server and connected back to ours...

You and me both.

Script #44 kicks.

I tried to join yours to see if it was my client that was the problem, I got kicked for script restriction#44 :(

I'm going to drop you a PM to see if we can help each other out here...............

I also have this same issue. I posted an excerpt from my .rpt file in another thread, here it is:

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Ambulance/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_Avenger/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Profiteer2/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M119/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/DSHkM_Mini_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SearchLight/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Igla_AA_pod_East/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/2b14_82mm/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M252/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M2HD_mini_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MK19_TriPod/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/T34/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseMediumPale/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_BaseStrongPale/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/StreetLamp_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Cable_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_decor_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_WoodL/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_ConcL/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/

Unrecognized CfgNonAIVehicles simulation thing in bin\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/

Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier_AR/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen2/

AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret

AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun

UH1Wreck_DZ: MainTurret - unknown animation source MainTurret

UH1Wreck_DZ: MainGun - unknown animation source mainGun

UH1Wreck_DZ: Gatling - unknown animation source Gatling

"DEBUG: loadscreen guard started."

"DAYZ: CLIENT IS RUNNING DAYZ_CODE "1.7.5.1""

"PLOGIN: Initating"

"PLOGIN: Player Model Exists"

"PLOGIN: Player Ready"

"PLOGIN: Requesting Authentication... (25509958)"

"DEBUG: loadscreen guard ended with timeout."

The "loadscreen guard" would appear to be that ArmA screen with the tanks where it says it's "requesting authentication." This times out after 40 seconds, then it says "oops something went wrong please try again" plus "Loading character data" but nothing happens. Tried completely removing and reinstalling Arma2 OA, Battleye, and the DayZ mod (both manually and via DayZ Commander). Always get this problem during login, no matter what server.

Edit: I've tried reverting to 1.7.4.4 and that works fine on the appropriate servers, but I want to play the latest patch! :D

Edited by Bakst

You and me both.

Script #44 kicks.

Likely the Admin did not replace the default scripts.txt - My battleye "fixed" itself when I last patched luckily I keep a current copy on hand.

#44 error was a line in the scripts.txt that I removed, can't recall which one. If i'm right #44 refers to the line number in the filter.

Restriction 44 = line 46

if your using notepad++ always add +2 when investigating or editing restrictions.

I FIXED IT!!! I copied the file dayz.bikey (from the latest patch download) into two sub-directories within the ArmA2:OA install dir: \Keys\ *AND* \Expansion\Keys\. DayZ Commander omits this file completely when I install DayZ from there, and during a manual install I copied dayz.bikey to \Keys\ but not to Expansion\Keys\. Having the file in both directories does the trick for me -- hope this works for others having this problem, too!

• Like 1

Well done Bakst! We are going to try that tomorrow to get all our vehicles. One of our other admins managed to get the two new patch vehicles working. The little bird and the Humvee. But the old vehicles still haven't appeared. We will post back here to let you know if the fix works for us or not.

Well done Bakst! We are going to try that tomorrow to get all our vehicles. One of our other admins managed to get the two new patch vehicles working. The little bird and the Humvee. But the old vehicles still haven't appeared. We will post back here to let you know if the fix works for us or not.

Thanks :) Good luck, and do let us know if this fix works for others, too.

Edited by Bakst
  • Like 1

Thanks :) Good luck, and do let us know if this fix works for others, too.

I've just tried this, unfortunately on our server this doesnt seem to do the trick. :( Thanks for sharing though! Might work for other servers with the same issue.

Well I still get the BE script restriction #44 on a lot of servers, but afaik that's because a lot of servers are not properly configured for the 1.7.5.1 patch. I don't run a server so I don't know what needs to be done there, but it has nothing to do with the client end of things. Good luck with your issue...