Sign in to follow this  
lorneagle

1.7.5.1 What's up with the low ammo drops

So now I got three Lee Enfields but only 3 magazines with 1/4/8 bullets.

Now the Zeds are tougher .... way tougher to kite or lose by running threw bushes and pines.

ANd I got no melee weapon unless I drop my gun.

No ammo, no melee, tougher Zeds....

What's up with that?

The zombie apocalypse isn't a piece of cake either.

• Like 8

Now the Zeds are tougher .... way tougher to kite or lose by running threw bushes and pines.

What's up with that?

I know man ... AINT IT GREAT!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I fucking hope the ammo spawn rate has gone down a lot... ammo has always been waaay to easy to come by.

• Like 2

I would advise getting used to it because the SA will be just as tough, if not tougher. Shouldn't complain that easy mode DayZ is the thing of the past. As a few others have said, the zombie apocalypse shouldn't be a cakewalk. I say bring on the harshness of it all!

I would advise getting used to it because the SA will be just as tough, if not tougher. Shouldn't complain that easy mode DayZ is the thing of the past. As a few others have said, the zombie apocalypse shouldn't be a cakewalk. I say bring on the harshness of it all!

^^

The ammo models seem to have been changed as well. Lee Enfield ammo seems to be in small wide clips.

Maybe this will discourage banditry? No? Okay....

Maybe this will convince people that DayZ shouldn't be turned into Dead Island with a "Pick up Tin Cans" meta game? No? Okay...

I fucking hope the ammo spawn rate has gone down a lot... ammo has always been waaay to easy to come by.

Especially DMR mags

Well haven't really been playing the new patch yet, so the clips aren't full anymore? So i can find a half full mag? So then they should obviously have implemented the ability to combine magazines... So if you have 2 half full mags you get one full one. If they havent well thats a minus for the patch, but love everything else :) And antibiotics.... So i stockpiled those for a reason!

What's up with that?

lmao - another kos kiddie reeling from shock after playing dayz as it should be, difficult

• Like 1

I must say, it was nice to be able to tell my group last night "sorry guys, I can't waste a bullet on that zombie, I only have 5 rounds for my rifle"

I still got 2 motherf****** tend with 90 STANAG Clips. Thx god the spawn rate are decreased and I am not forced to empity a hole clip on 1 zed so I can pick up the next one