infamousmax

DayZFM Radio Broadcast (We Are Live! Tune In)

Would You Listen?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Listen To The Radio?

• Yes
    • No

I remember listening to that guy. It was cool.

i know i loved it ^.^ to the OP, i would suggest letting you have shout outs for songs, or just a shout out in general to link to the players (like the old one you could get somethign said on air) and you could even report in bandit locations on servers! man i miss that guy

i know i loved it ^.^ to the OP, i would suggest letting you have shout outs for songs, or just a shout out in general to link to the players (like the old one you could get somethign said on air) and you could even report in bandit locations on servers! man i miss that guy

Yes this is defiantly something we will be doing :). Thanks

Don't most people turn the in game music off so they can hear their surroundings. Listen out for footsteps of other players and zombies.

I know I wouldn't listen to the radio for this reason, im sure many would feel the same way.

But then again it might just be me!!!

No, not just you.

But there's one exception: when you are waiting for "game" motionless in ambush.

Sounds cool :) good luck.

Gooooooooooooooooooood mooooooorning Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeernarus !

welcome to your one and only apocalyptic station on the airwaves broadcasting live and battened down from Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Mountain ! A quick shoutout for Johnny bottlerocket who is down in Elektro with no morph and busted leeeeeegs! Nice one Johnnny , what are you doing travelling without morphine you fool ? This isn't a theme park ! Get your energetic asses down there survivors and give the man a hand or a quick shot of lead, Johnny promised he isn't armed but we all know that ploy , watch for the swinging hatchet ! All bandits head to the hill and pick those pesky little carebears of as quick as you can, we can't have any love in these blood soaked streets, if we have love and cooperation then before you know they will elect a leader, then we will have a government of some sort..then it is taxes ! So keep on shootin' people, its the only way to be truely free of the governmental yoke ! Anyone needing some wheels head out to sunny Stary, apparently there is a working vehicle near the tents , just take a tyre and you're good to go, watch out for the tent in the middle of the fields on the way up..its a traaaaaap guys and gals !

Stfu from NW field invites all up to the barracks for a good old fashioned shootout, just look for the urban turban ! The mlp clan is having a bbq and love in at Pobeda dam this evening and all are welcome, just bring beans and coke..no guns guys..keep it nice and huggy,on a side note MLPfan99 says he can't attend and thanks to the guy who boated him to the middle of the ocean and made him jump out..,bandits these dayz huh . Well lets get this shit cranking with some tunes by Bluejuice from the land of Oz, this is their last single before they were carted off and eaten by the hordes...Broken Leg..

I think there will be a link for different genres when its finished :)

Was it dubstep or skrillax ;)

Hey man! Lol as you can probably see from my name we have similar ideas. Honestly I did not copy you on this, but looks like you've really got you stuff down. Anyways, seeing as your probably more of the expert I was wondering if I'd be able to join you as a DJ. Unfortunately I won't get my actual computer shipped in from my old house till next week. But if you're willing to accept me, I had a few great ideas. One of which would be a short survival tips section. And the other I recently got from the Urban Legends thread on the forums, but like a urban legends/ crazy story short in which we could read off stories or have listeners call in and tell us their craziest story.

So since it is an FM station are you going to have a proper DJ line up.

I dont know about where you are but in Australia every FM station has the morning show which consists of "More experienced DJ, Considers himself a Comedian", "The Female Sidekick" and "Useless Bloke Whose Job it is to Laugh at Other Two's Jokes"

I hope you don't follow this norm.

But good luck anyway!!

• Like 1

So since it is an FM station are you going to have a proper DJ line up.

I dont know about where you are but in Australia every FM station has the morning show which consists of "More experienced DJ, Considers himself a Comedian", "The Female Sidekick" and "Useless Bloke Whose Job it is to Laugh at Other Two's Jokes"

I hope you don't follow this norm.

But good luck anyway!!

Haha I hope to have many dj slots, the more the better. But since it's unpaid people have to volunteer to become a DJ.

and yes If anybody want's to become a DJ just submit a promo video of you doing your thing on our facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/dayzfm

thank you.

You expect me to listen to it only because it has DayZ in it's name? lol there's hundreds other internet radios I would rather listen to.

• Like 1

I actually did host an internet radio station for dayz, i did pretty good with it had like 50 concurrent viewers while it was up. I did a roleplay where i set up Green Mountain as my base. I was able to secure a server for from from a host and we fortified it and everything. Turned it into a base camp for the clan i created called gms (if you look up gms or green mountain survivor im sure youll find our posts.) we did trading there and also got hit by bandits often. Well the clan fell apart and the radio station was very time consuming so when college started i gave it up but i sill had some ideas for it. If you want hit me up i can share some ideas with you.

• Like 1