Sign in to follow this  
PAULiE1228

Knocked out.. forever. Help?

I was running across Cherno to get a blood transfusion from someone, when I suddenly passed out from blood-loss.

The hourglass does not go down, I can't chat anyone to tell them where I am, or look at a map to figure out coordinates.

I have tried changing servers, and a changing player profiles on ArmA2, but it all comes out to the same thing. I am stuck unconscious.

I don't have any personal friends who play the game, can anyone help me out?

Possibly add me on Skype or something so we can get on the same server..?

can you respawn?

Not sure what you mean? If I abort and then reload it's the same situation.

If you become unconscious and you log out / abort you will be stuck being unconscious for 5 minutes next time you spawn if i recall correctly.

Is there a respawn option available when you press Escape if so click that and you should die and respawn? some survers black it out though.

I actually can't even open my in game menu. I have had to force quit every time I tried to make it work again.

If you become unconscious and you log out / abort you will be stuck being unconscious for 5 minutes next time you spawn if i recall correctly.

I left it for about 12 minutes and nothing changed!

Tell one of your friends where you are, then have them come kill you and watch your gear while you come back to get it.

Gonna have to find someone on here why will Skype or Steam with me and kill/revive me. I have no personal friends who play Day Z.

Anyone offering? :)

Gonna have to find someone on here why will Skype or Steam with me and kill/revive me. I have no personal friends who play Day Z.

Anyone offering? :)

*FOREVER ALONE*

forever-alone-face.png

• Like 1

*FOREVER ALONE*

forever-alone-face.png

Nice way to change the words that came out of his mouth, jerk. Giving you my beans just so I can take them away again.

• Like 2

This works if you're conscious, not entirely sure if it works when you're unconscious but it's worth a shot.

Open your arma OA executable file. Yes, has to be the .exe (no, you can't launch from steam/dayz commander/ playwithsix). Join a server, right before you get in the game (one of the "loading character" or "retrieving" screens) press 'esc'. If you timed it right, when you spawn in your menu will be up and it will have a respawn option.

This is great if someone gets cute and teleports you to the middle of the ocean.

Get back to me and let me know if this works while unconscious please.

• Like 1

Giving you my beans just so I can take them away again.

I'm using that from now on. Fucking legit.

My character has been unconscious on the public hives for 5 months now. The "hour glass" is infinite.

My character has been unconscious on the public hives for 5 months now. The "hour glass" is infinite.

So you've just been playing on private servers and that works?

So you've just been playing on private servers and that works?

Ya, I've been playing on the bmrf servers.