Sign in to follow this  
bladeofred

[WANT]Tool Box

Hi i have been searching for a toolbox all day and cant find 1.I would like to trade and idk what really would be worth it but ill start at a g17 or ak got more but ya

Go to a high value industrial like Polana factory that seems to be always teeming with toolboxes when I am there.

ive tried ALL today trying factories riding from city to city on a old bike and cant find 1 and i need 1 VERY soon cuz i have a feeling the car will be taken by day

then

UNINSTALL

lol

but really toolboxes are so common...

trade a box of matches for a box of tools. seems fair, doesnt it?

Edited by h3retic

Are you playing on a private hive? I spent a while looking for ghillie/camo suits until I was told they had been removed from the loot table on that particular server.

EDIT: Scratch that, since you now need a toolbox to repair vehicles it seems kinda counter-productive to wipe it from the loot table...

Edited by D.C.G

Im playing on a public server and i know i sound like a noob for not finding a toolbox but really ive been looking all through the coast city and cant find 1 and the highest ill trade for 1 is a g17

when you travel with a vehicle... stop about 150meters outside the object/building/town you want to loot or it may be empty...

I just wanna trade for 1 and im not traveling by vehicle and still none someone please trade me