atmawpn89

Looking for a list of games with DayZ mod

I'm looking for a list of games with a DayZ mod. I know Garry's mod has one (It's really bad. REALLY FUCKING BAD) And GTA San Andreas also has one (It's meh) So I'm looking to get a list of games with other ones and make a review about them. Any contributions will be appreciated (Even if it's "Mary Kate and Ashley's Magical Mystery Mall.")

There is only one game with a DayZ mod and that's Arma 2 are you talking about a standard Zombie mod..

There is only one game with a DayZ mod and that's Arma 2 are you talking about a standard Zombie mod..

Alot of games which are able to get modded are using the DayZ and making it their own...

as listed above, Garry's mod got a mod which is called DayZ..

I've also heard somewhere that Crysis got something aswell, of its name and how close to DayZ it might come i have no idea...

theres one for minecraft too, MineZ

If there's a popular game, there will always be a minecraft mod of it. I guess for all the kids who bought minecraft and don't have the pc for said popular games.

Alot of games which are able to get modded are using the DayZ and making it their own...

as listed above, Garry's mod got a mod which is called DayZ..

I've also heard somewhere that Crysis got something aswell, of its name and how close to DayZ it might come i have no idea...

It's not. It's called Dead Matter and it's nothing like DayZ with the exeption of zombies and shit on the floor.

There is only one Dayz mod, and its for Arma2, everything else is just random Zombie mods, doesnt mean it has anything to do with Dayz..

If you wanna call it something, call it zombie survival / scavenge mod. :)

You dont call CoD or BF3 for Delta Force or Counter-strike games either, just because you use weapons and kill people in Df or Cs like in BF3 etc. :P

Edited by Toft

There is only one Dayz mod, and its for Arma2, everything else is just random Zombie mods, doesnt mean it has anything to do with Dayz..

You dont call CoD or BF3 for Delta Force or Counter-strike games either, just because you use weapons and kill people in Df or Cs like in BF3 etc. :P

Since they are called "DayZ GMOD" or "DayZ MTA" Or what have you, and they have the core mechanics of the ArmA 2 mod, it is appropriate to DayZ. People don't think like that, I'm truly sorry, I wish they did, but since they don't, and since "DayZ" is a crowd bringing title, no random GMOD mod is going to be called "Zombie Survival/Scavenge mod" because it wouldn't get the concentration of players it would if it was called "DayZ GMOD"

Since people don't appreciate me calling these mods "DayZ" when they are called that, I'll change the subject of the thread.

"Games similair in mechanic/style to the mod exclusive to ArmA 2, DayZ"

• Like 1

You're just plain wrong. While it is true that there are other zombie mods for other games, there are also specific dayz mods for other games that replicate the EXACT features of the arma 2 version. For example, the san andreas DAYZ mod has the same player model, with the black vest and baseball cap, has broken vehicles that requre the same parts to fix as the arma 2 version, and even has cans of beans laying around. If you wouldn't call that dayz, then you're being deliberately ignorant. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but not only are you not answering the topic of this particular thread, but you're misleading people with false information.

Now to actually start answering the thread, the games I know of thay have ACTUAL dayz mods are (besides Arma 2) :

Minecraft

GTA: San Andreas

GTA 4 (apparently)

GMOD

Arma 3

...and I'm sure more will pop up over time.

Edited by Lotus Eater

[edited for multipost error]

Please do not resurrect four month old posts.