Filmmaster

Looking For A Good Home Server

this is a message to all private hive owners. if you look in the clan/group recruitment forum, i am currently setting up a nice sized bandit clan. alas, i am looking for a good privat hive server that could do us well. if you need bandits around, post below. i would prefer if it was not whitelisted though, and i kinda want the settings the same, no added vehicles or anything, i still want the challenge. i would also love a good day time server as well. and hopefully your staff is good with script kiddies, i do not like them around. thanks!

BalotaBuddies.Net

Whitelisted servers in AU, EU, US. Zero tolerance for hackin'.

Come join the best crew of dudes on the planet, and perhaps beyond.

We're actively looking for more bandit crews to increase the pressure / tension on any / all of our servers, wolves to hunt them, and carebears to fix up the bloody messes on both sides.

Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

AC

Edited by AIRCAV
  • Like 1

we don't bother with whitelist yet,

We don't mind having Bandits around so long as you don't combat log, you will be banned if you do.

On the vilayer hive.

vehicles usually in the 80's

(search for trickery.net in DayZ commander)

Edited by wooly-back-jack

I've found the AWA servers to be quite nice but they're always kinda full.

XCR1 or XCR3 are both good servers. XCR is dayz chernarus and XCR3 is DayZ+. Both servers have large custom towns. Novy Lug has 6 barracks, Zub Castle has a large skybase with a barracks and and AC Tower, Altar is a town with a hospital, supermarket, church, appartments and military tents. Lots of active admins, 130+ vehicles on both servers, and you get to fight with the XCR clan.

this is a message to all private hive owners. if you look in the clan/group recruitment forum, i am currently setting up a nice sized bandit clan. alas, i am looking for a good privat hive server that could do us well. if you need bandits around, post below. i would prefer if it was not whitelisted though, and i kinda want the settings the same, no added vehicles or anything, i still want the challenge. i would also love a good day time server as well. and hopefully your staff is good with script kiddies, i do not like them around. thanks!

Join my private hive, extra heli crash sites, extra vehicles, bunch of stoners, laid back approach to gaming. I'll let the gameplay do the rest of the talking!

146.185.30.234:3289

• Like 1

Give us a try at Dayz Redux if you want the true survival experience...all sniper rifles minus the M24 & CZ have been removed...as well as many other surprises....its a true survivalists server...