Lucifer Dream

BRING BACK BANDIT SKIN PETITION

Hey guys I am starting this Petition just to see if anyone else wants it back, Maybe The DayZ Team might put it under consideration if it gets enough Signs! And if people don't like it because people shoot on sight, You could just get a choice like with the Male/Female choice, to be perm a Bandit. Or they could just make it a Skin like Camo and Ghillie aswell.

So just sign with a reply if you want it back to! Thanks!

• Like 2

we dont need bandit skins we need MOTHER FUCKING SOMBRERO'S!

how could you not distinguish a bad guy if all bandits looked like this :

020919-sombrero.jpg

• Like 1

let in a skin im fine with that.

don't do hocus pocus with the skin, just let people who find it decide to wear it or not.

• Like 1

Finding the bandit skin would be cool, but it shouldnt be forced onto a player.

If they bring back bandit skin it needs to be a chedaki warlord skin , not the desert skin which is visible as half a mile because it clashes with the landscape

Finding the bandit skin would be cool' date=' but it shouldnt be forced onto a player.

[/quote']

+1 it should be an option

yes bring it back. now people Ar just shooting on sight it's not fun its more or less impossible to go into one of the major towns at less on ero server sense u donut trust anyone. the worst par is most of the bandits just kill u 4 fun and donut even loot u plz bring it back

Let players create their own system of classification.

No magical skins that appear on people for being naughty. No God-like observer inside the machine watching everything and judging everyone.

YOU observe behaviors and YOU judge them.

Your job.

Not the game's.

I'll take it as a loot drop, like the Camo and Ghillie. I don't care for the "Kill=Bandit Skin" crap.

Hey guys I am starting this Petition just to see if anyone else wants it back, Maybe The DayZ Team might put it under consideration if it gets enough Signs! And if people don't like it because people shoot on sight, You could just get a choice like with the Male/Female choice, to be perm a Bandit. Or they could just make it a Skin like Camo and Ghillie aswell.

So just sign with a reply if you want it back to! Thanks!

Why you need bandits Skins, i think no need for it since everyone is shooting on sight. Through that no advantage comes from it.

Disagree, the skins are an inelegant and vulgar way of addressing the problem. Better gameplay mechanics can be introduced to counter this I reckon.

Well, until there are better gameplay mechanics, the skin is a really good idea. But make it more like a ghillie suit, so there's actually a valid reason as to why someone would wear it (but not as good as a ghillie suit, and you could make it more urban themed).

This would actually give you a reason trust someone, because if they have army type weapons and all that, and don't have the bandit skin, they will most likely be friendly.

Agreed because there are to make scum bandits around and would like to tell the difference between them.

Also rocket. Yes it might be your mod but to be more successful you need to listen to us the public because it seems you are changing to what you want and see fit. Jus saying.

Agreed because there are to make scum bandits around and would like to tell the difference between them.

Also rocket. Yes it might be your mod but to be more successful you need to listen to us the public because it seems you are changing to what you want and see fit. Jus saying.

I don't get how you know it's his mod, but you're still acting like his vision isn't the final say in what happens.

I would enjoy finding new skins, not like "Oh man I killed 5 guys, I'm gonna go dress up in a costume that makes me stand out and get KOS!" Or "I just healed 20 people with bloodbags, I'm gonna dress up as a field medic!"

Actually a field medic costume would be nice to find too!

HELL YES! I want the bandit skin BACK! Just like before, you start a new char with it and you die with it, and start again with it! At least make it toggleable so people aren't forced to wear it.. I don't really like the idea of it being some rare-ass in-game suit like the ghillie. So please.. GIVE US THE BANDIT SKIN BACK!!!!

Edited by xXxSlyWolfxXx

I wouldn't mind its return. Shows who is alpha and gives you incentive to murder people. I liked the way it looked before. Please return!