EnermaX

Consequences for killing players/playerbodies attract zeds

well you see here you said your team. so your playing the way that every survivor wants to play which is as a team and survive with others. when you play by yourself and have no team or friends you will see that you will get your ass handed to you even for you bandage.

not everyone has friends that play computer games all day either. I mean I play with 1 other person because we are on leave. and we help others. but if soemone pulls the trigger first nothing we can do. and there is nothing you or your mates can do if your looting the airfield and there is a sniper in the tree line and shoots you in the head and then one of your mates. your other mates will try help or take cover. but the sniper has seen where your mates have ran to so he shoots one of them. then one of your friends take a shot at him and he logs off. now he kiled 3 of you and didn;t take any of your loot. what did he gain. if this hasent happened to you then lucky you havent seen a sniper yet lol. I have killed snipers doing this to players and been killed by them.

as for legal rights and CSI and all that crap. well how about you make it so you cant change your name all the time. how about you change your clothing and what you look like. instead everyone loos the same in the game. so if you want to talk about CSI and real life then how about you talk about making it so not everyone looks the same or can change their ID every time they log in.

your comment is typical for a bandit or a pker player

Like your comments, spawn. +1

Even if us "carebears" would try to make bandits/playerkillers life hard by trying to organize and hunt them down.... ALT-F4 login on another server.

No way to identify, memorize and somehow track playerkillers.

It's like an "all-you-can-eat buffet" for them without having to pay plus a safe spot (ALT-F4 or server change)

everyone I play with I met in game

I met them by sitting on a crane in cherno and throwing flares while I spammed the side chat offering to show noobs where and how to raid

still sound like a pker?

getting shot by snipers? only happens when you're playing like an idiot

want to enter a busy area that can be covered by a sniper?

approaching from the rear, sweep potential sniper spots and leave someone there as overwatch

don't have anyone to leave as overwatch? it's not safe to enter that area

grow up and stop thinking the world owes you dick

telling someone to grow up does not mean your grown up yourself.

so let me tell you a story yesterday. a guy was looking a bulding. guys pretended to be friendly and noob like. my mate said come over here there is a DMR and some AK's here if you wnat. they went over and looked at him looked at the lot and shot him. Hmmmm maing friends is easy isn't it.

playing like an idiot? so you tell me you have not been killed yet? if you have been shot by someone I guess you were playing like a total idiot.

now in case you dont know. If is much easier to take a position then to defend the position. In games especially. Sounds like some years in the service could do you some good

your reply makes it look like your trying to show some kind of superiority. guess what your not. having someone as overwatch. hmmm now do you think that maybe the guy your looking at already has a guy in overwatch and is looking at you and those two guys are talking to eachothern saying I dont think this guy is going to kill us. then BAM he kills your mate. then his mate sais ahh fuck and scroles back over to where he saw you because he was looking at other potential sniper spots and you have moved. is that bad game play or is that playing like a person who is not a bandit. if they had of shot you right at the start that makes them bandits and you the idiot.

come replies I read in these forums I hope the world never goes to shit because you guys will be the first to be comming to survivors begging for help to give you a new trigger mech or firing pin for your weapon. but it seems that you killed the only armoursmith in the survivour camp who fixes weapons while he was collecting wood and kiled him for no reason.

idiots

And lex.ikon.

correct you are. but hey maybe we could all hide down the corner of the map because they would all kill eachother they are fucking idiots

It's ok guys. Please let's get back to the topic...

Bodies attract Zombies. Yes or No?

well i think dead bodies should attrack zombies i mean in every movie they sit there and eat away untill gone

dead bodies already attract zombies, they just don't spawn out of nowhere

@ Spawn: every time I have died to PvP I have not been sufficiently careful

to the rest, it's either totally incomprehensible ('now in case you dont know. If is much easier to take a position then to defend the position. In games especially. Sounds like some years in the service could do you some good') or you're upset that it's possible for yours risks to backfire, supporting OP's suggestion because your ideals demand the victor's own risk be extended - after a successful engagement wherein they put themselves in danger and it paid off

dead bodies already attract zombies

Never saw that before.

Dead bodies should attract zombies (more than now).

Three of us ran into some zeds yesterday. One of us didn't make it. He was already down to ca. 800 blood when we encountered them. He got hit once and died.

I'm not sure about the time which has passed but no more than a minute or two - "poof" zombies despawned and we could get to his body for the loot.

Would be cool if at least one or two zeds had stayed to feed on him making it harder for us to get the loot.

If not killed by zeds but another player the chance to attract zeds could be raised in relation to the dead bodies loot. Better equipment - higher chance to attract zeds (I know this is not "realistic" - but it's still a game)

Dead bodies could have a 10% chance to attract zeds. This could be raised to a maximum of e.g. 20% for a better equipped body.

But zeds shouldn't pop out of nowhere. Limit it to a radius of e.g. 500/600/700 etc. meters.

Sandy State Phantom your clearly not Aistralian. hence why we have the most well trained army in the world. The brits are pretty bloody good too.

I have no issues with murdering in game, its the appocalypse, people are going to kill each other. It's one of the great aspects of the game.

Ok, but does not refer to the suggestion. I just want to see more zeds @ dead players.

Wouldnt the smell of "fresh blood" and the sound attract every Zed in the town? I mean its a zombie simulator and by all accounts and lore of zombies they are attracked to gunshots, the living, and *GASP* the smell of blood. As far as spawning in more zombies please, continue to argue thats not "realistic" in this "zombie simulator" which already spawns in Zeds depending on what part of the game you are in and how many people are there.

I personally dont mind the amount of bandits right now. Most of them play the game for a while and then go on to other games that are based more around PvP. Maybe I have gotten lucky on the 3-4 servers I have tried but I have found a hell of alot more friendly people than assholes who get thier jollies killing unsuspecting players. Part of learning to survive is to learn how these idiots set up "traps" and how to avoid them or kill them first.

You know what my best moment has been in the first 2 days of playing? Watching from a roof as someone with only a hatchet get gunned down, looted, and then me, with only a hatchet following that twat till he thought he was safe and sticking my axe in his fucking head. Granted I got shot from behind right after that lol.

the argument against this is its supposed to be a sort of simulation for what would happen if a zombie infection occurred' date=' if a person decides to kill another person, the only plausible consequences in such a world are the sounds of the gunshot attracting zombies, and the other people finding out you are a murderer and taking you down, both of which are already part of the game, adding something to curb player killing changes a core part of the game, a part of the game that is so important that it would fundamentally change how near everyone player, and the atmosphere about the game, making it almost into a different game entirely, where in people are coerced in to being nice to one another, that is not the point in this game, if you don't like that, this game is not for you.

[/quote']

Not really. Going around and killing people, then looting them will leave you bloodstained. You then need to go "wash off" and until you do you attract zombies at increasing ranges (100m, 200m etc.) depending on how many you kill in a row.

On another note if you consider this a zombie survival SIMULATOR then no one in their right mind would be going around shooting other people in the first place. There are simulation elements and there are game elements. If you can go willy nilly shooting everyone as a game element, then a game element should counter this by penalizing you in some way.

I'd prefer if player bodies become zeds after a few minutes. Then you can kill them again to get the loot. Also it would make a player's delicious loot start walking away.

Nice idea about "the smell of blood" on mass murderers. I also suggest that Zed's will start to make more roar and look more aware when they smell such a player nearby! It will make much more sense than a heartbeat, cause it won't give you murderer's exact location, but still can warn you.

Like, i'm going to loot a barn, than see that zed's around is already in "awareness mode". So now i know that there's now a bandit nearby, or he was here short time ago. "Blood Smell" must leave its "trail" for couple minutes, and zeds will (optionally) travel in that direction. Also, player can "wash out" the smell at the water sources (so it will be a nice bandit vs bandit places ;). It also will give people that playing the bandit role mor fun and drive, not simply "kill, loot, damn now i'm bored, disconnect".

That doesnt solve the current situation, does it? The "killer" should be "punished" for random killing.

How about if you die we put in a computer sensor in your pc and when you whine and bitch you get 100 volts of electricity

telling someone to grow up does not mean your grown up yourself.

so let me tell you a story yesterday. a guy was looking a bulding. guys pretended to be friendly and noob like. my mate said come over here there is a DMR and some AK's here if you wnat. they went over and looked at him looked at the lot and shot him. Hmmmm maing friends is easy isn't it.

playing like an idiot? so you tell me you have not been killed yet? if you have been shot by someone I guess you were playing like a total idiot.

now in case you dont know. If is much easier to take a position then to defend the position. In games especially. Sounds like some years in the service could do you some good

your reply makes it look like your trying to show some kind of superiority. guess what your not. having someone as overwatch. hmmm now do you think that maybe the guy your looking at already has a guy in overwatch and is looking at you and those two guys are talking to eachothern saying I dont think this guy is going to kill us. then BAM he kills your mate. then his mate sais ahh fuck and scroles back over to where he saw you because he was looking at other potential sniper spots and you have moved. is that bad game play or is that playing like a person who is not a bandit. if they had of shot you right at the start that makes them bandits and you the idiot.

come replies I read in these forums I hope the world never goes to shit because you guys will be the first to be comming to survivors begging for help to give you a new trigger mech or firing pin for your weapon. but it seems that you killed the only armoursmith in the survivour camp who fixes weapons while he was collecting wood and kiled him for no reason.

idiots

And lex.ikon.

correct you are. but hey maybe we could all hide down the corner of the map because they would all kill eachother they are fucking idiots

You should play warz you could sit and paint rainbows and hug all day in the safe zones and hey who needs scavenging when you could get stuff at the stores in the safe zones. Doesn't this sound like your wet dream?

You should play warz you could sit and paint rainbows and hug all day in the safe zones and hey who needs scavenging when you could get stuff at the stores in the safe zones. Doesn't this sound like your wet dream?

your an idiot. i now play a server with a password. we have two teams and we Vs eachother. we also have some members go lonbe wolf and hunt our groups. this is what I want to play