Sign in to follow this  
jatchley80

Looking for a good server

Can anyone recommend a good server (US East Coast)? I prefer a 24/7 day since the time I normally play is between 8p-11p EST. Every time I think I find one that I can stick with, I build up my inventory just to see it shutdown a few days later. I understand server cost, but is there one out there for the long haul? :D Just got my new rig built running on Very High settings and I am ready to survive. :beans:

We got US based servers with 24/7 daylight, check out our servers page for details; http;//www.bsbnetwork.com

Cifor in your filter...

1 Chernarus Public Hive IE no 24hr daylight

2 Panthera Private Hive 24hr Daylight

We will have some more servers soon enough... and we are not shuttering the public hive server until the public hive closes... at which point we will make ALL efforts to seamlessly to a community hive that user "FiX" is either working on or has already developed... I haven't had the time to look into it... we're developing a new map port....

The Panthera server is relatively customized but not very thoughtfully or well for now... here's a link to our forum posting here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/120720-introducing-cifor-dayz-servers/

We may or may not keep up the Panthera Private hive, it's not getting much traffic but I haven't advertised it very well and don't really want to yet as I haven't customized it the way I want yet.... so it doesn't give a good impression of how we run our servers/projects...

Right now our focus is getting a beta release of our map port out by the weekend....

If you like us on FB I MIGHT be able to coordinate making it easier to play on our (or any public) nighttime server (I have extra NVG's and my whole squad stopped playing on the public hive).... I don't like offering free gifts and what not but I feel your pain about not being able to play on public servers in your own timezone where the pings aren't going to kill the play...

Also our server is really only DARK DARK between 530-8 after 8-9 the moon is up and it's usually totally playable even without gamma/brightness turned up... I leave my daytime settings on all the time playing on there at night.

Here is our server we have just set up a few days ago you can take alook on our server also cutom spawns :) : 50.97.49.84:3187

If you want a good server, join our server we have active admins, custom loot and building spawns, its easy to gear up and most player are friendly but we do get the occasional bandit. We are looking for active players and players looking to squad up for community events. We alsp have 24/7 daylight

IP: 50.23.131.238:3425

TS3 IP: us45unit.teamspeak3.com

Hey there :) 173.192.200.126:3340

Come check out our server, where we have 24/7 Daylight, MORE HELI CRASHES w/ MORE LOOT, start with a map, and hundreds of new vehicle spawns.

It is great for any players, as population varies.

Easy to gear up here too, and make allies, or if a bandit, enemies.