Sign in to follow this  
supercraft360

Banned for no reason - beaware - http://stealthgaming.com.au

Hi guys,

I was recently playing on this new dayz server. It seemed pretty nice until I got kicked, I thought it was just an error, so I relogged.

Nek Minnit:

lw0fFMn.jpg

Banned for no reason: So story is children, don't go to this server, or this website. 2 players banned for no reason. Complete and utter bullshit.

http://stealthgaming.com.au

Hello All,

I am the owner of the mentioned servers and website so here are the reasons and evidence to prove my findings, so before judging my organisation please take the time to go through this lengthy reply.

So firstly I had a user by the name of "yourawesomebro" entered my TeamSpeak, exactly 8 seconds later he change his name to "j-dub_klg".

I then said hello and begun talking to him and he said he had joined my website and would like to be added to the Whitelist in order to enter my server, as the Whitelist had not yet be activated I informed him he could enter but required rMod as the server had it activated. He first claimed he had it already and tried to enter the server but was kicked for "Global Ban #0c844c". He tried to cover it up by acting suprised and he said he would purchase a new key and reinstall but needed help to fix his rMod. I then proceeded to assist him on the rMod download, posted the link in TS etc. and he changed his key and attempted to enter, however he got kick as he was missing files, (It was he had not put the paremeters in). After some conversation and him claiming he had tested his key and it was my database that was faulty, he sent me an image he posted on Imgur. Upon opening it I noticed that he was using a "specific key changer", so the Questioning begun about it, meanwhile he had changed his key again and attempted to re-enter, and again "Global Ban #1a0bcd" so with that I banned his IP and GUID, ( the ones that had worked) from the servers, Banned him from the Teamspeak and as I went to ban him from the website he messaged me asking for me to unban him and we could make a deal. I just ignored it and banned him. I then took screen shots of all the logs and Teamspeak messages he sent and save it under a file,"IdontscriptPromise". I then went down the street only to come home to find the one of the alisas's he used to registar to my website in one of my server's so I kicked him with a message "So you can change your IP too I see, Please Enter TeamSpeak NOW". he re-entered but did not enter teamspeak as he was banned from it, so after a few minutes I banned him with that message that you have seen, he then used the "yourawesomebro" alias to registar again on the website, (this account was later found to have only just being created on enjin, the same company my website is hosted through), so I banned him, but not before he posted the link of this post on my site, so after seeing that this post was under the alias of "J-dub" it confirmed my actions were correct so I messaged him to join TS, he said he couldnt and he was reinstalling it, I waited about 2 minutes, typed in that the ban was lifted then after another minute I lifted the ban and he almost instantly entered under the alias "yourawesomebro". Now when removing his ban from TS I noticed the alias "Kings101" beside the ban, now once he was in I started the recording of the conversation and let him know, I also had another teamspeak user sit in and listen to the whole conversation, I asked him if his alias was "Kings101" and he replied " Yes it is one of my old teamspeak names", again, it confimed to me theses guys were all one in the same, I said in reply "Mate I wiped this Teamspeak server clean and reinstalled, so all bans where removed and that his and 4 others where the only ones in the list and the only one I removed, (which had been added on todays date) was the "Kings101" ban which was his, so it proved to me that he was J-dub as there is no other way the ban could have gotten there and I was the only one with the power to ban, he went silent for sometime and then started an argument with me about the way I banned him, so I banned him again.

Now I have attached the logs and the image he posted of the Darkey Key Changer, which if you look at the URL you will be able to match in a personal message he sent me on TS.

post-144810-0-83040200-1359452377_thumb.

IdontscriptPromise.txt

Edited by orlok
removed prog name
  • Like 5

Hello All,

I am the owner of the mentioned servers and website so here are the reasons and evidence to prove my findings, so before judging my organisation please take the time to go through this lengthy reply.

So firstly I had a user by the name of "yourawesomebro" entered my TeamSpeak, exactly 8 seconds later he change his name to "j-dub_klg".

I then said hello and begun talking to him and he said he had joined my website and would like to be added to the Whitelist in order to enter my server, as the Whitelist had not yet be activated I informed him he could enter but required rMod as the server had it activated. He first claimed he had it already and tried to enter the server but was kicked for "Global Ban #0c844c". He tried to cover it up by acting suprised and he said he would purchase a new key and reinstall but needed help to fix his rMod. I then proceeded to assist him on the rMod download, posted the link in TS etc. and he changed his key and attempted to enter, however he got kick as he was missing files, (It was he had not put the paremeters in). After some conversation and him claiming he had tested his key and it was my database that was faulty, he sent me an image he posted on Imgur. Upon opening it I noticed that he was using a "specific key changer", so the Questioning begun about it, meanwhile he had changed his key again and attempted to re-enter, and again "Global Ban #1a0bcd" so with that I banned his IP and GUID, ( the ones that had worked) from the servers, Banned him from the Teamspeak and as I went to ban him from the website he messaged me asking for me to unban him and we could make a deal. I just ignored it and banned him. I then took screen shots of all the logs and Teamspeak messages he sent and save it under a file,"IdontscriptPromise". I then went down the street only to come home to find the one of the alisas's he used to registar to my website in one of my server's so I kicked him with a message "So you can change your IP too I see, Please Enter TeamSpeak NOW". he re-entered but did not enter teamspeak as he was banned from it, so after a few minutes I banned him with that message that you have seen, he then used the "yourawesomebro" alias to registar again on the website, (this account was later found to have only just being created on enjin, the same company my website is hosted through), so I banned him, but not before he posted the link of this post on my site, so after seeing that this post was under the alias of "J-dub" it confirmed my actions were correct so I messaged him to join TS, he said he couldnt and he was reinstalling it, I waited about 2 minutes, typed in that the ban was lifted then after another minute I lifted the ban and he almost instantly entered under the alias "yourawesomebro". Now when removing his ban from TS I noticed the alias "Kings101" beside the ban, now once he was in I started the recording of the conversation and let him know, I also had another teamspeak user sit in and listen to the whole conversation, I asked him if his alias was "Kings101" and he replied " Yes it is one of my old teamspeak names", again, it confimed to me theses guys were all one in the same, I said in reply "Mate I wiped this Teamspeak server clean and reinstalled, so all bans where removed and that his and 4 others where the only ones in the list and the only one I removed, (which had been added on todays date) was the "Kings101" ban which was his, so it proved to me that he was J-dub as there is no other way the ban could have gotten there and I was the only one with the power to ban, he went silent for sometime and then started an argument with me about the way I banned him, so I banned him again.

Now I have attached the logs and the image he posted of the Darkey Key Changer, which if you look at the URL you will be able to match in a personal message he sent me on TS.

Since all these events taking place we have had several more attacks of the same description come in but all have been foiled so far and now our servers are Whitelisted as a result but that has not stopped the attacks on the website, We had some investigations done and found that all the attacks ran form the same Source IP via a VPN and onto our servers and website. the following are the linked Aliases to date.

yourawsomebro

J-dub_jkg

Josh W

Kings101

JB

Bilby125

I would post the souce IP but due to privacy reasons I cannot post this publicly. I thought an update might help if any server owners face a similar instance.

Edited by orlok
removed prog name

Since all these events taking place we have had several more attacks of the same description come in but all have been foiled so far and now our servers are Whitelisted as a result but that has not stopped the attacks on the website, We had some investigations done and found that all the attacks ran form the same Source IP via a VPN and onto our servers and website. the following are the linked Aliases to date.

yourawsomebro

J-dub_jkg

Josh W

Kings101

JB

Bilby125

I would post the souce IP but due to privacy reasons I cannot post this publicly. I thought an update might help if any server owners face a similar instance.

Hi, please hop onto our teamspeak server.

We can sort this out properly, banning innocent players WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. I have PM'd you the details for our teamspeak 3 server.

banning innocent players WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

You're funny.

It's a private hive, they can ban whoever they want...

• Like 1

Hi, please hop onto our teamspeak server.

We can sort this out properly, banning innocent players WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. I have PM'd you the details for our teamspeak 3 server.

pmsl, I have recveived no such PM and I will not oblige you in any shape or form Josh.

I am bound by no rules and you are by no way innocent.

Have a nice Day

pmsl, I have recveived no such PM and I will not oblige you in any shape or form Josh.

I am bound by no rules and you are by no way innocent.

Have a nice Day

Hi,

Please acknowledge me and hop onto our TS3 server so we can sort out this Email spamming and innocent player bans (Not myself, other several players)

Since you are using Battleye to dish out bans, it is giving players un-earned bans which is simply unacceptable, and it is illegal to be looking up players ip address and then finding our ISP's. Also, you left the conversation, why lie about getting no PM? You are such a joke, you have no idea who you are fucking with do you? My account has now got a record and battleye will remove it.

Edited by J-dub

You have each others details now so are able to sort this out yourselves. Using this forum for flaming and threatening each other is childish and won't be tolerated.

Just to clarify, the admin of a private server can ban whoever they like and are not obliged to give you a reason however much you threaten them.

Locked.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1