Sign in to follow this  
gamerman001

Zombie sounds :l

Is it just me or does it sound like the zombies are mumbling words in between their usual grunts and breathing. Sometimes it sounds like they say some kind of jibberish.

Sounds I've heard

"Kai luah" or "can you help"

"Ruhhh" kinda sounds like "run"

Idk,maybe it's just me lol. Maybe the zombies can't control their neurological skills or something and its old memories spewing out from before they were dead. :P I hope rocket has a good back story for the zombies.

A 225 km2 open world post-soviet state and one of the areas hit by a new and presently unknown infection which has wiped out most of the world's population. You are one of the few who have survived and now you must search this new wasteland in order to fight for your life against what is left of the indigenous population, now infected with the disease.

From www.dayzmod.com.

Officially from the 'lore', they aren't quite 'Zombies' but just infected people.

So you could say they still hold a mild level of intelligence and reasoning, but the infection inhibits higher level control.

Edited by Dumpshock

Bo Selecta, Have you never seen it? You will laugh your little head off.

Maybe, if you like laughing at stupid. If, on the other hand, you prefer your humour to have more sophistication than a lobotomised slug then you'll probably just switch off after less than a minute. It's all a matter of taste, I guess.

• Like 1

The name was created to confuse newbs that go onto the forum and post random messages with an optimistic tone.

Then again, DayZ does implicate zombies in its name, at least it did to me.

Edited by intensity

Maybe, if you like laughing at stupid. If, on the other hand, you prefer your humour to have more sophistication than a lobotomised slug then you'll probably just switch off after less than a minute. It's all a matter of taste, I guess.

Well if it's a matter of taste there's no honor in looking down on someone who gets a rise of out it now is there?

• Like 2

I was playing a private hive and the zombie sounds were a lot scarier and badass.

This should become the Bo Selecta thread. Please no Keith Lemon posts, thank you.

I hear zombies quite clearly say 'Fuck, that hurt'. Or is it players that say that?

I hear zombies quite clearly say 'Fuck, that hurt'. Or is it players that say that?

Zombies say that too if they've been injured somehow. I've also witnessed zombies crawling around repeating that.

O.K, heres one for you all, the Zombies who say "fuck that hurt"

Why do they say it in aFrench accent, but they are in mid -Russia? Foreign Legion?

O.K, heres one for you all, the Zombies who say "fuck that hurt"

Why do they say it in aFrench accent, but they are in mid -Russia? Foreign Legion?

Apparently one of the side effects of the infection is that it may cause a Russian man to start speaking English with a French accent.

• Like 1

Im sure SA will have new Zombie sounds.

Only if they keep the "fuck that hurt" sound.

Well, DayZ zombies have nerves, so they don't take kindly to getting shot.

They find it quite agitating, which is why I am kind enough to keep aiming for the head, just for the sake of their content! :D

I don't know why that was so funny to me.