Sign in to follow this  
UnseenSniper

CD Key got stolen. Marked for global ban #e44e95

Hello,

3 Days agoo i was playing DayZ nothing happend etc.

I did go to eat, when i came back i got an error : " Bad CD Key - Invalid CD Key "

I contacted steam and battleeye support bud both didnt help me. Later i found out i could change my CD key back to my CD Key that i orginally had. (My CD key got stolen and replaced my a not working one) So i replaced it with the orginal CD Key.

So actually was all fine, now 2 days later(today) i want to play some DayZ and i go on a server and get the error : " Marked for global ban: #e44e95 "

A friend of me suggested to buy the game again, but what if it will be replaced again?

Note : I dont and really dont used or downloaded for hax, as my friend sayd to me if i was using hax, no. I dont use them, and never searched/downloaded one.

Thanks.

Edited by UnseenSniper

"Marked for global ban: #e44e95" is a scripted message who dont excist, so dont worry. just delete the game and install it again with your original cd key, scan your pc for malware, cause im sure u tried to hack the game. Otherwise they wouldn't know your cd key.

Hello there

It sounds like you still have a key stealer somewhere on your machine still. Time for a major wipe and os install, methinks.

L

Reboot = restarting your computer which takes about 30 seconds - 5 mins depending on your machine.

Major wipe and os install = Formating your computer and reinstalling everything. Windows included (if you use windows). Takes 1-10 hrs depending on your skill and machine. Can take longer if you need to arrange for someone else to do it.

Edited by Talibambi
  • Like 1

u mean reboot ?

No he means you've downloaded some sort of software that tries to steal your CD key, get a malware scanner and do a full scan, if nothing shows it may be a good idea to format your entire PC.

I'm not saying you've tried to download hacks but something you've downloaded recently was fake.

check it with malwarebites or kaspersky 2013.

otherwise you need to formate your hdd ;)

Hello there

The point being, we cannot really fully help you as we don't have access to your PC. We can only guesstimate your problems.

If you have lost 2 keys, then there most likely is something on your PC stealing them (but we cannot be 100pc certain).

One way to be fairly sure is to Completely wipe your drives and reinstall windows and all your legitimate games etc. Not an easy task I know.

Rdgs

'LoK

I just wiped my whole pc.

Now gonna reinstall steam and DayZ, And ill buy the game again.