Sign in to follow this  
deergab

What is a better DayZ host than DayZ.ST?

What I like from DayZ.ST is that they have an admin map some admin features aren't available in public hive just private where you can place vehicle or spawnpoints (vehicle), see where players are, and change the players loadout on the map not instance loadout this is after they logged into your server. I am looking for a better DayZ host that has the similar feature of Dayz.st.

Tried a Few, I always go back to DayZ.st

Best Features and VERY VERY n00b friendly

• Like 1

If you have the admin knowledge I suggest getting your own dedi/vps to run a server on. NFOServers have some good deals but you will need to do all setup/installation on your own.

• Like 2

If you have the admin knowledge I suggest getting your own dedi/vps to run a server on. NFOServers have some good deals but you will need to do all setup/installation on your own.

Don't want to hijack this thread but anyone knows a good European alternative to NFOServers?

Don't want to hijack this thread but anyone knows a good European alternative to NFOServers?

HFB Servers have a cheap fees I like their Game Cpanel very midly noob friendly I still have a server host with them not going to continue my subscription though I will gladly move back to DayZ.ST in a heart beat when I get my paycheck. They have this very awesome admin map thing for private servers that lets you place and add spawn points of vehicles, add items to people's loadouts not instance loadouts, and most important you can see where all the people are located in the map. What I want is a better alternative to DayZ.ST.

What I like from DayZ.ST is that they have an admin map some admin features aren't available in public hive just private where you can place vehicle or spawnpoints (vehicle), see where players are, and change the players loadout on the map not instance loadout this is after they logged into your server. I am looking for a better DayZ host that has the similar feature of Dayz.st.

I would suggest you come and give us a try at www.DayzPriv.com we offer a custom control panel that is loaded with features and have 24/7 customer support. If you are new to server administration or just simply want a simple interface we can provide that. If at anytime you struggle with getting your server just the way you want it we will help you until you are happy with what you are running. We are so sure that we offer one of the best hosting options out there we have a free 3 day trial to allow you to test out our customer support and our servers. If you have any questions at all you can reach us anytime via our live chat on our website www.dayzpriv.com.

• Like 1

Maybe OVH?

They and Kimsufi are kind of expensive atm. Bur they have a sign that a new offer is comming. Gonna check them from time to time. Thanks.

I would suggest you come and give us a try at www.DayzPriv.com we offer a custom control panel that is loaded with features and have 24/7 customer support. If you are new to server administration or just simply want a simple interface we can provide that. If at anytime you struggle with getting your server just the way you want it we will help you until you are happy with what you are running. We are so sure that we offer one of the best hosting options out there we have a free 3 day trial to allow you to test out our customer support and our servers. If you have any questions at all you can reach us anytime via our live chat on our website www.dayzpriv.com.

On my next pay check I will check you guys out

This. The admin map and all those tools can be acquired on your own. Other major benefit is being able to run a second instance without another monthly fee or even a different game server.

Rent a dedi if you have (very good) admin skill ... but if you want the power of a a full access server, with a managed solution and you want to save big money (virtual vs dedi), then the "new" Vilayer may be a solution: they now offers a semi-managed solution but with remote desktop access (beside the normal web admin tools via DayzCC), i'm testing it and it's awesome (they uses OVH for the European servers). Cannot judge yet the customer service since im there by only 2 days, but so far everything is running smooth.

Edited by WalkerDown

I am also looking for a decent priced EU VPS host with hardware capable or running 1-2 instances any advice guys?

I've been with OVH before but not for DayZ

I tried the dayzpriv three day free trial and that sold me Tim in customer service is awsome very happy so far

im looking into taking a server from Dayzpriv.

can you run your own custom mods.. and set launch parameters without contacting the host to do it?

im looking into taking a server from Dayzpriv.

can you run your own custom mods.. and set launch parameters without contacting the host to do it?

If you plan on running a lot of custom stuff, Its best to get a vps or dedi. Hosts like dayz.st, survivalservers, vilayer, and hfb are better if you want a closer to stock server. I do however know that both vilayer and hfb have like custom mod things which allow you to throw your files in a certain folder like custom mod or something and run what ever you want. I also believe that survival servers lets you edit your command line (I could be mistaken). But like I said, if you want a lot of crazy stuff vps or dedi is the way to go.

If you plan on running a lot of custom stuff, Its best to get a vps or dedi. Hosts like dayz.st, survivalservers, vilayer, and hfb are better if you want a closer to stock server. I do however know that both vilayer and hfb have like custom mod things which allow you to throw your files in a certain folder like custom mod or something and run what ever you want. I also believe that survival servers lets you edit your command line (I could be mistaken). But like I said, if you want a lot of crazy stuff vps or dedi is the way to go.

We also allow you to upload custom server side mods - there should be no reason to ever edit the command line, changing the -mod argument isn't necessary because all the pbo's in the @bliss/addons folder will get loaded by default, and users have full access to that directory by FTP. What we don't allow is editing the game files themselves because of how our system is setup.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1