Sign in to follow this  
EliteCow

Elite Survival- Rmod Enabled- 500+ Cars - 35+ Helis - Custom cities/Towns- Custom Clan bases - Always Day - New players/ Clans Welcome.

Welcome! This server has a car or transportation at every spawn. Massive amounts of helis. Epic Custom Loot spawns. Custom Heli spawns/Increased about of

Crashed Heli Spawns. Custom cities Like NWAF, NEAF, and Bolota. Many Clan bases for clans or yourself to Take and or Defend. Also, Try to take others peoples

bases. With rmod enabled you get awesome new weapons and also really cool Cars and helis. There are 3 of each repair vehicles, Fuel vehicles, and Ammo vehicles

at all of the airfields. There are Lift scrips coming soon. Hope to see you guys Soon!!!! Hackers NOT Welcome...

IP: 208.43.9.86

Port:3102

If you use Dayz Commander/ or Play with six you can search - Elite Survival. And it should pop up.

Love,

The Elite Team

Check out our Shared Team Speak with: Hastecase.com

Edited by EliteCow
  • Like 3

Great server to play on! Balanced loot spawns and a great variety of vehicles!

• Like 1

I honestly think the title is VERY misleading, "Elite Survival" makes it sound a little bit more hardcore (Lowered food/drink spawns etc) But then you see 35+Helis, which makes the game WAY to easy, plus those helicopters can EASILY find your camp which makes them near useless, just sayen ^_^ Other then that, it looks great!

I honestly think the title is VERY misleading, "Elite Survival" makes it sound a little bit more hardcore (Lowered food/drink spawns etc) But then you see 35+Helis, which makes the game WAY to easy, plus those helicopters can EASILY find your camp which makes them near useless, just sayen ^_^ Other then that, it looks great!

I really do enjoy the server, the helicopters are very wide spread and I haven't found any overpowered ones yet!

this server sucks balls, the guy named cuddles is an ass, and this "SLIM" guy annoys the fuck out of me .................. overall i recommend this server to all dayz players !

This server is pretty amazing so far. Admins are super nice as well. Gave me a free ride to the NWAF with no problems.

I strongly recommend this server to anyone who wants to make a new server home.

Bump.

If people knew how awesome this server was, we'd be completely full of survivors.

Stop by and give it a shot!