Sign in to follow this  
Fenrod

Sound pranks in DayZ ?

Everyone know what I am talking about : the whole series of videos where players use their sound effects to scare / annoy people.

For instance, this guy uses his iPhone to play .mp3 sound files directly in his mic.

But is there a better way to use this ? A software which could play the sound in the voice chat ?

Edited by Fenrod
  • Like 2

But is there a better way to use this ? A software which could play the sound in the voice chat ?

There is a better way you need 2 programs and 15 min of configuration ,but im not going to tell you wich programms :D

(Google is your friend)

• Like 1

Well, found out some people use MorphVOX, but I didn't manage to find any other software. :P

And yes, the video is awesome. :D

Well, found out some people use MorphVOX, but I didn't manage to find any other software. :P

And yes, the video is awesome. :D

The video is awesome and there is a better programm than MorpVOX. :D

What are the damn programs ? :(

Hello there

TBH custom sounds are the bane of DAYZ/Arma as they're are over used and usually only "hilarious" to the player.

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than use them.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Everyone know what I am talking about : the whole series of videos where players use their sound effects to scare / annoy people.

For instance, this guy uses his iPhone to play .mp3 sound files directly in his mic.

That was the best one i have seen by far! lmfao!