Sign in to follow this  
Dagyr

Teleporting when Shiftclick on Map

Hey, so I was just putting a waypoint down on my map through shiftclicking, and suddenly I found myself teleported across the map. Confused, I set a waypoint back to my camp, and all of a sudden I teleported back there. It wasn't a hacker teleporting me, since it was where I targetted (I think). I'd really rather not get banned for teleporting though, and does anyone have any idea on how this could've happened?

Most likely another hacker on the server activated a script and it affected everyone else.

Had this happen to me before. Just leave the server, and wait about a day for the hacks to go away.

Had this happen to me before. Just leave the server, and wait about a day for the hacks to go away.

An apple a day...
  • Like 3

No. No it's not. It's cheating. Cheating is never awesome. Ever.

• Like 10

That's definately a new one, I also suggest you wait a day or however long and see if it was just a scripter.

There are two things that can cause this (Watching "naught areas to spy on da enemy)

1. Server hack - An admin has uploaded, and modified his server with a server hack that gives players a range of abilities all whilst hiding their GUID's from battleye basically A server wide battleye bypass with scripts injected into every player who enters the server

2. A hacker Injected a lesser grade version into the server, one of those richer douche bags who spend the $50+ on the secret little things. This is a weaker version of the original. The hacker almost gains full administrative rights over the server equal to a rcon tool

Edited by Scopeshot

This happened to me last night. My brother and I were in a server that got hacked. There were helicopters everywhere and We were standing on our heads. We were then transported to a row of helicopters. We logged out and came back in and everything had calmed. We didn't know where we were so I tried to set a waypoint back to Stary and as I did my brother asks where I went. I come out of the map to find I was suddenly back to Stary where the waypoint was supposed to be. I really don't want to get banned so we logged out again and went to another server. This server had battleships everywhere and the teleporting waypoint was still happening. We just logged out and called it a night. I have never used a hack and we even found a box that looked like a medical box but it was full of 20 of everything but backpacks. And I mean everything. My brother took out a satchel from the box and tried to blow it up but it didn't work. Now we are afraid of getting banned for even getting in the box. These hackers really get on my last nerve. They are always kitting us up or causing us to do crap and we are constantly worried about getting banned as my brother already got banned from a server because he was the only one to survive a mass teleport into the sky where he logged before dying. When he came back the admin banned him. If they were to look at the logs they would know he was not hacking but they just said he was and that that was the end of the conversation. It's their server so I guess what are you going to do. Bummer because we liked that server. I just worry about a global ban as that would really p**s me off if I haven't done anything. If that were to happen, I would hunt that hacker and feed him his PC through his anus.

If that were to happen, I would hunt that hacker and feed him his PC through his anus.

You don't want to ruin a perfectly good PC.

L

• Like 1

Didn't know hackers could do that...

Also, hi, :P

Its a infectible hack that will give all players a hack menu and the ability to teleport by clicking on the map. It was released publicly a few weeks ago so literally anyone with a battleye bypass can do this to a server and the server will stay infected until its restarted. Your best bet is to find a private hive with custom anti-cheat which will prevent this kind of thing from happening.

• Like 1

just found a server with the teleporting map trick. no one else was on the server. was hosted by unitteam ??

Sure you weren't on a private hive server? If you were, then it is possible it is a server-sided script added by the admin to the mission.pbo file.