Sign in to follow this  
maninthewall

So I ran 14600 meters

A story, that has happened to us all.....

Being betrayed and shot in the back by a CoD kiddie bandit.

Fair enough, I always hide and say "put you gun down" before I approach.

I know that feel bro, I ran 6km to a guy who was literally crying in chat for help, silly me, playing DayZ half a month and having an M24, I ran to that position upon being thrown at by a frag granade, suck it bandits.

A story, that has happened to us all.....

Being betrayed and shot in the back by a CoD kiddie bandit.

Speak for yourself please. I have never had this happen to me. Of course I wouldn't run 10 feet to give someone I didn't know a blood bag.

lol people give me bloodbags, but i never give them unless i've played with them. know your limits bro

Speak for yourself please. I have never had this happen to me. Of course I wouldn't run 10 feet to give someone I didn't know a blood bag.

Lol, i wasnt' being literate about Evey single player Being betrayed by some bandit, it hasn't happened to me either but alot of people complain about trusting every player they come across shooting them in the face, back or side. i just knock a player out with my gun (cuz you know, tin cans arent very effective.) then move on. But if its a bandit i just shoot it till a death message comes up.

Edited by GOD™

Welome to DayZ, where you will learn that a new level of being a prick exists. These are the people who have perfected it.

• Like 1

This is why you make people sit down before you approach to transfuse them... Lol.

Sounds like a good learning experience you won't soon forget. Remember everyone wants to kill you and people who say otherwise are bandits.

what so they can look in my backpack while i tranfuse?

You're right, letting them shoot you in the face is a much better option.

• Like 3

Last night some guy with bad english was begging for help in elektro..saying he's unarmed,with a broken leg, and couldn't crawl to the hospital.

10 minutes later, he's nailing guys with an M107 from the hills. Pretty standard dayz fare, and a drawback of sidechat.

Holy crap! Sorry for your loss, but anyone who has time to wait for you to run a half-marathon to give them blood has time to hunt for meat. Alarm bells should have been going off all over the place.

There are some techniques you can employ when approaching a patient that will help mitigate the risk of being shot.