{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

Not a problem dude... readded u altho looks like even for 5 per side we need another 7 ppl... might have to move it to nxt week.

This scenario will be run every week regardless of players... decided at least then those that want to have a laugh can. I will create Team1 and Team2 mumble channels today too. Dont have to be used but there if required....

You will have to bring your own gear to the party lol. Thats just how it goes. Admins will not be carryig their usual gear so nothing unatainable will be used in scenario.

Hope more ppl show up on the night lol.

EB

Ingame Name - [MNG]Chris

Is time ok? - Yes

If no, my prefered time - N/A

Prefer Team 2 :)

Edited by Chris260
  • Like 1

TEAM ASSIGNMENTS FOR SCENARIO NIGHT

I will edit this post continuously with memebers as and when i get told they want to join in. Scenario wil run reguardless of player numbers so long as people want it to run.

Every Week 21:00 GMT+0 on a Thursday

[TEAM1]

Jorgen

Slorgos

Thomas

Hipster

Stiicky

Alex

[TEAM2]

Blood

Jake

Tim

FatJesus

EvilBunny

Chris

Unit

• Like 2

Well that truely was a really great night. From the feedback i have already received everyone really enjoyed it. I will fine tune the scripts alot more for next week guys so the spawn camping isnt possible. Will put a loadout rotation on the event too. And on top of that it will timed with clear objectives. Next time on the server:

Will be hosted on the big offshore island in chernarus. Spawn locations will be at opposite sides of the island and there will be a tent with an unknown item in it some where on the island. First team to find the tent and shout out the item wins.... altho it wont be as easy as walk up to it check tent win.

Tent will be completely encased in wire etc will take time to get at it. Only 1 member of each team has toolbox. Need to keep engineer alive to get to tent.

Etc etc u get the idea.

Its all just for fun after all lol i dnt actually expect a winner next week lol.

Those that took video and or pics of tonight game posting pics or youtube links here on forum would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks all for using the server many many thanks for the fun.

Again just a quick reminder that if ur forum name doesnt match ingame name can u just add ur ingame to ur sig or something please

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

Well that truely was a really great night. From the feedback i have already received everyone really enjoyed it. I will fine tune the scripts alot more for next week guys so the spawn camping isnt possible. Will put a loadout rotation on the event too. And on top of that it will timed with clear objectives. Next time on the server:

Will be hosted on the big offshore island in chernarus. Spawn locations will be at opposite sides of the island and there will be a tent with an unknown item in it some where on the island. First team to find the tent and shout out the item wins.... altho it wont be as easy as walk up to it check tent win.

Tent will be completely encased in wire etc will take time to get at it. Only 1 member of each team has toolbox. Need to keep engineer alive to get to tent.

Etc etc u get the idea.

Its all just for fun after all lol i dnt actually expect a winner next week lol.

Those that took video and or pics of tonight game posting pics or youtube links here on forum would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks all for using the server many many thanks for the fun.

Again just a quick reminder that if ur forum name doesnt match ingame name can u just add ur ingame to ur sig or something please

Plus that gives any of u with a base there chance to move un noticed before nxt week lol

Skalisty Island scenario auto files all ready to go... i have also fixed the spawn points for the Rog Castle scenario too.

I want to get on the ball early this time so................

FRIDAY 22nd FEBRUARY SCENARIO DETAILS

SCENARIO MODE - SKALISTY ISLAND TENT HUNT / CAMP FIRE CONQUEST

START TIME 21:00 GMT+0 (if there are problems with this let me know we will see about rearranging)

Anyone wishing to take part please post your ingame name here (see below for format)... the scenario was a massive success last time and that was with only a day to really plan it as such and make the scripts...

eg.

Ingame Name - [GBYC] EvilBunny

Is time ok? - Yes

If no, my preferred time - N/A

Weapon/Loadout idea - AKM or M16A2 with Smoke GL

Use direct chat for realism - Yes

On the night you will have to update your profile name like this.

eg.

[TEAM1] EvilBunny

PS since only a name change is required you can let us know on the day so long as its not underway already...

###THINGS TO REMEMBER###

##PLEASE HAVE YOUR PROFILE NAME CHANGED AND BE IN THE LOBBY IDLING BY 20:57GMT+0

##TEAM TAGS SHOULD NOT HAVE A SPACE BETWEEN TEAM and NUMBER. ALSO CAPS LOCK IT PLEASE

WRONG = [TEAM 1], [Team1]

CORRECT = [TEAM1]

##AFTER THE SCENARIO/EVENT IS OVER YOU WILL ALL SPAWN ON THE BEACH WITH NOTHING!!!!! SO STORE ANY GEAR YOU WANT TO KEEP. THERE ARE ENOUGH FRIENDLY CLANS THAT WILL HELP YOU WITH THIS I AM SURE.

##I CAN SORT OUT LOSS OF SKINS MANUALLY IF YOU HAVE LOST GHILLIE SUITS.

I will move the team post to the last post daily so keep checking to see who your teamed up with.

Having 1 team in TS and 1 team in mumble worked really well last time. Thanks for sharing your TS. mumble will again have the 2 scenario channels should you want to use them. although if you all agree to make it kinda insane and realistic we should all use direct chat... If you agree. Means we will actually be able to hear shouts on contact and screams for help etc.

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny
  • Like 1

Ingame Name - [GBYC] Fat Jesus

Is time ok? - Yes

Weapon/Loadout idea - a gun that fires

Use direct chat for realism - no, mumble

Edited by {GBYC} Fat Jesus

Changed to Friday alright! :D

Ingame Name - [RSB] Blood

Is time ok? - Yes

Weapon/Loadout idea - Ak-74's? :D

Use direct chat for realism - No, just no would end badly.

Edited by BCaused

Ingame Name - [RSB] Jorgen

Is time ok? - Yes

Weapon/Loadout idea - Enfields <3

Use direct chat for realism - No