{GBYC} EvilBunny

GREAT SERVER, BALANCED, FRIENDLY, TRY US --> Devils Castle Will Fall | DayZ 1.7.6.1 | [GBYC] - New Abandoned Cities | Alt Loot Tables | Sidechat on

Server Changes  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Day&Night Changes with Streetlights

• Keep current setup 1.5Hrs night 6.5Hrs day every restart
    • Use setup of 3Hrs night and 5Hrs day every restart but add streetlights
    • Extend Night but dont add streetlighting.

Right i am gunna be un contactable till about 20:00 tonight then i should be online about 22:00 for an hour or so. Catch u all wen i land.

A good amount of people on today :D

good good thats what i like to hear... lol

even when i am away stuff runs smoothsih P

back now so am going to get to work on sorting out cla identification problem?!

SERVER UPDATED INFORMATION

Right well for those that were on last night you will now be aware of the minor problem... Rocket_DZ skin is gone or renamed as somet else for now... IE the GBYC clan skin has gone. (for now, looking into it)

[MNG] - STILL ALL HERO SKINNED

[RSB] - ARE ALL CAMO SKINNED (without helmets)

[GBYC] - NOW ALL SOLDIER SKINNED

I am going to include pictures of clan members tomorrow when i have more time. So we will stil be easy to ID and diferentiate. just no longer red beretts for [GBYC] at the moment.

Edited by {GBYC} EvilBunny

Right well for those that were on last night you will now be aware of the minor problem... Rocket_DZ skin is gone or renamed as somet else for now... IE the GBYC clan skin has gone. (for now, looking into it)

[RSB] - NOW ARE ALL CAMO SKINNED (without helmets)

[GBYC] - ALL SOLDIER SKINNED

I am going to include pictures of clan members tomorrow when i have more time. So we will stil be easy to ID and diferentiate. just no longer red beretts for [GBYC] at the moment.

Of course all camo skins on non clan players will be removed continuously at this point until another work around can be found.. ghillie skins will function as normal.

[RSB] - ARE ALL CAMO SKINNED (without helmets)

[GBYC] - NOW ALL SOLDIER SKINNED

ALSO SUPPOSE I SHOULD HAVE ALSO MENTIONED THAT TOMORROW UPDATED CLAN WAR PICS ARE BEING POSTED AND NEW SCOREBOARD WILL BE UP

WELCOME TO THE FRAY [RSB]

ALSO SUPPOSE I SHOULD HAVE ALSO MENTIONED THAT TOMORROW UPDATED CLAN WAR PICS ARE BEING POSTED AND NEW SCOREBOARD WILL BE UP

WELCOME TO THE FRAY [RSB]

Hehe this should be interesting, sucks about your guys skin though. What do you plan to use instead of camo?

Edited by BCaused

Of course all camo skins on non clan players will be removed continuously at this point until another work around can be found.. ghillie skins will function as normal.

:-0 omg lol I have a black guy camo skin. So you don't want me to have that when I log in?

:-0 omg lol I have a black guy camo skin. So you don't want me to have that when I log in?

Unfortunately you wont have it when you log back in tonight. it will have already been replaced with normal survivor skins.

Survivor skins are unaffected bandit skins are unaffected and ghillie skins are unaffected. when we figure out what to do RE [GBYC] skin then camo skins will be usable server wide again.

UPDATE

[GBYC] skin (for the time being)

http://i4.ytimg.com/...c/mqdefault.jpg

[MNG] skin

http://www.dayzwiki....x-Skin_Hero.png

[RSB] skin

http://www.dayzrp.co...ages/shop/1.jpg

with regards to the [RSB] skin

NOTE THE lack of HELMET AND SHORT SLEEVES!!!!!!

NO HELMET AND SHORT SLEEVES CAMO =[RSB]

HELMET AND LONG SLEEVES CAMO AKA soldier skin =[GBYC]

Program to automatically regulate the skins has been completed and runs every minute without failing for the last 2hours...

Once you have been accepted into a clan and get given the relevant clan tag skins will be automatically updated...

Anyone found using [GBYC],[MNG] or [RSB] clan tags and get flagged to me as not being in that clan will be 48hour banned

Jesus and his disciples will be back online tonight.

Sorry I've been off for a while, theirs a new all you can eat buffet in town.

• Like 1

UPDATE --> there has been some confusion over what the new scripted SKIN CONTROL

The new script has altered the skins to match the pricture links above... not the earlier posts

JUST TO CLARIFY

UPDATE

[GBYC] skin (for the time being)

http://i4.ytimg.com/...c/mqdefault.jpg

[MNG] skin

http://www.dayzwiki....x-Skin_Hero.png

[RSB] skin

http://www.dayzrp.co...ages/shop/1.jpg

with regards to the [RSB] skin

NOTE THE lack of HELMET AND SHORT SLEEVES!!!!!!

NO HELMET AND SHORT SLEEVES CAMO =[RSB]

HELMET AND LONG SLEEVES CAMO AKA soldier skin =[GBYC]

Will we get our solider skin back if you get your Rocket skin back?

Edited by BCaused
  • Like 1

Server will be down for approximately 4hours this morning for addition of restart warnings and further log parsing. Hope to have it back up by no later than 12:00GMT+0

Server will be down for approximately 4hours this morning for addition of restart warnings and further log parsing. Hope to have it back up by no later than 12:00GMT+0

SERVER BACK UP

RESTART WARNINGS IMPLEMENTED AT 15mins, 5mins and 1min before restart