stonewall1350

Version 1.62.100296 needed

So my game keeps telling me from the Operation Arrowhead menu that I have the wrong version numbers. That I have 1.62 and that I need version 1.62.100296 or 1.62 some other long number. Anyone got any tips on that?

If you have the Steam version you should check in the test branch, I believe. (I do not use Steam so you may have to look yourself).

The default Steam release is in fact .100296.

If not you can find the latest beta & earlier here.

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

If you have the Steam version you should check in the test branch, I believe. (I do not use Steam so you may have to look yourself).

The default Steam release is in fact .100296.

If not you can find the latest beta & earlier here.

http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

Well. I downloaded off of amazon. Does that say anything? I then used the arma 2 patch off the website.

Is it the game or the DayZ mod stating you have the wrong version?

Make sure you've installed DayZ correctly

Ok. I will try that. I am pretty sure I did what it said on the page though. I updated it all through DayZ commander. It even shows that 1.62.100296 but when i updated it only showed the 1.62 in the menu.

Yeah, I've recently had the same problem. I used to play through Dayz commander, but then I switched to using Steam so it would record the hours (the play through Steam option on Dayz commander would give me a weird error, so I don't use it).

But recently, I can't play multiplayer after launching Arma2 OA on steam because it says my version is 1.62 and I need 1.62.100296.

The funny thing is, I can play through Dayz Commander just fine. Any ideas?