victusmortuus

Will you shoot me in my Ghillie?

I remember watching a few Frankie videos and he would 99% shoot a Ghillied player with no questions asked, currently in my Dayz game I have a character with a Ghillie suit but my other skin is the hero skin which I got from helping my friend on our 2 day survival.

My question is simple, would you shoot me just because I have my Ghillie suit on with the presumption I'm a bandit or a high quality armed player?

Yes. I take camo/ghillie to be an attempt to cover up a bandit skin, lol.

• Like 2

Yes. I take camo/ghillie to be an attempt to cover up a bandit skin, lol.

I was worried this would be the main opinion :lol: Now I have to rethink my strategy.

most of the friendly players I have met where wearing ghillie's so no

if it was a bandit skin the yes on sight

I always worried about the same issue. Its why I avoided wearing ghillie suits for a long time. If you got a ghillie you might as well wear it. There's always people that'll shoot you on sight and at least you'll have some camouflage to help you.

Personally I don't shoot people people on sight. Unless its a bandit skin and I'm cornered.

Yes, I kill any player on sight if they have good loot and I want it.

Most players with a Ghillie would shoot on sight, so don't expect folk to stand around to say hi. :)

The only gillie suit players I usaully see in DayZ outside of the clan I play with are bandits sitting outside towns looking to score kills. If the members isnt sitting outside a town with a sniper I usually wont shoot you. I dont shoot most people unless they pose a threat.

Yes. I shoot ghillies on sight and expect to be shot on sight when in a ghillie. If I have one, I don't always wear it. I can always manage to have one extra slot for civy clothes.

• Like 2

Depends, unless you're just lucky and found it right off the bat; then you have probably been looting for awhile now and most likely have some sort of weapon. Seeing how I am not a bandit, but rather a bandit hunter. I'll watch you until you point anything at me.

I've even found that when ambushed with a couple friends, who ever is wearing a Ghillie is shot first as it's assumed they are the most threat. It's happened to me more than once.

Damn, KoS is lame though, don't you guys have any social skills?

Mai only friends are bats :c

I don't KoS regardless, but I will avoid gillie players if I see them and I'll keep an eye on them. I am normally social with others, but if a person is wearing a gillie suit, they clearly aren't looking to chat.

• Like 1

I wouldn't shoot unless I felt I couldnt get out of your way. I usually assume people are going to shoot at me, but a person in a Ghillie.... yea I worry about it even more.

SausageKingofChicago, you get my beans for a great sig pic :)